Here's the cutest Thanksgiving dessert! Pumpkin Pie Turkeys! They're easy to make with candy corn and easy to eat! Kids and grown-ups love this pumpkin pie treat during the holiday feast.
If you're looking for cute Thanksgiving treats EVERYONE will love, try these Pumpkin Pie Turkeys. They're a wonderful pumpkin dessert!!
These little gobblers marry two of the best desserts - pumpkin pie and candy corn! Plus, they have a little peanut butter cup to top it off.
And who can resist a peanut butter cup!!
We're all about bringing a little whimsy to the Thanksgiving table, and these dessert turkeys do the trick. Just like these Candy Pretzel Turkey Bites and Thanksgiving Brownies, these Pumpkin Pie Turkeys are easy to make and look adorable at harvest parties or any time you're entertaining around Thanksgiving.
How To Make Pumpkin Pie Turkeys
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Making these Pumpkin Pie Turkeys is as easy as pie! You'll need the following:
Step 1 - Cut Out Circles in Pumpkin Pie
The easiest way to do this is by using a biscuit cutter. You can use a cookie cutter, but I like the biscuit cutter's depth a little better. Cut out as many as you can from your pie.
Depending on the pie size, you'll get 4-6 circles.
(Note: this pie was an extra-large Costco version 🙂 )
Step 2 - Melt Chocolate Chips and Cut Reese's Pieces in Half
Step 3 - Attach Peanut Butter Cup to Pumpkin Pie
After you've unwrapped your peanut butter cup, affix it to your pumpkin pie circle narrow side down on the lower half with a little melted chocolate.
Step 4 - Attach Candy Eyeballs and Reese's Pieces
On top of the peanut butter cup, attach two candy eyeballs with melted chocolate. Then, take half a Reese's Piece and attach it longways under the eyes with chocolate to make the beak.
Step 5 - Apply Candy Corn Feathers
Place 5 pieces of candy corn at the top of the circle to form tail feathers, narrow side pointing down.
Let the chocolate harden, and serve!
- Tools: As we mentioned, we like a 1.5-inch biscuit cutter to make the round turkey bodies, but a round cookie cutter of the same size will also work.
- Storing: This Pumpkin Pie Dessert will last a couple of days in the refrigerator, but it is best to serve them soon after making them.
We like to serve these pumpkin pie turkeys the day we make them. However, they can be made a day ahead and stored in the fridge until ready to eat.
Love this Pumpkin Pie Turkeys recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
Pumpkin Pie Turkeys Recipe
- biscuit cutter
- 1 9-inch pumpkin pie
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (melted)
- 4 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 candy eyeballs
- 2 orange Reese's Pieces (halved)
- 20 candy corn
- Using a 1.5-inch biscuit cutter, cut out circles in pumpkin pie.
- Melt chocolate chip in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds or until soft. Unwrap Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Using melted chocolate, attach a Peanut Butter Cup to pumpkin pie narrow side down on the lower half of the circle.
- On top of the Peanut Butter Cup, attach two candy eyeballs with melted chocolate. Then take half a Reese's Pieces and attach it longways under the eyes with chocolate to make the beak.
- Place 5 pieces of candy corn at the top of the circle to form tail feathers, narrow side pointing down. Let the chocolate harden in the refrigerator for 5 minutes and serve!