Looking for an adorable no-bake treat to serve at your Halloween party? Try these Easy 4-Ingredient Bat Treats! Spooky good…kids of all ages love ’em!
We have tons of cute Halloween Recipes!
Table of Contents
How To Make Halloween Bat Treats
Halloween is one of those fun and whimsical holidays! It’s fun to decorate and fun to see all the originality and creativity friends and neighbors come up with!
We usually head to our friend’s house and walk the neighborhood trick-or-treating after having a block-wide potluck dinner. These Easy 4-Ingredient Bat Treats are the hit of the party! Cute Halloween Treat recipes are the best! The make the best Halloween Potluck food!
A bite of chocolatey, peanut butter, Oreo goodness! Yum!
A recent addition is this super easy recipe for Mummy Pretzels you should try!
Since this Halloween treat is no-bake, they’re easy to make and easy to eat! Even the youngest of helpers would be able to construct these adorable Bat Themed Treats. We made ours in about 10 minutes.
Ingredient for Bat Treats
- Oreo Thins
- Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- Edible Candy Eyeballs
Other Supplies to Make Bat Treats
- Plastic baggie
We Love to Hear from YOU!
If you try these Bat Treats or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below, we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Easy 4-Ingredient Bat Treats
- 12 Oreo Thins Cookies
- 12 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- 24 Edible Goggly Eyes
- 2 tablespoons Frosting
- Take apart Oreo Thins and cut cookie wafer in half or cut cookie in half and then take apart. Unwrap Peanut Butter Cups.
- Take a small dab of frosting and place it on the underside of the cut cookie wafer and attach it to the center of the Peanut Butter Cup. Do the same for the other half of the cookie wafer.
- Attach the candy googly eyes on top of the cookie wafer wings in the center of the Peanut Butter Cup with a dab of frosting. Repeat steps until all bat bites are done.
Tips for Making Bat Bites
- These Bat Bites come together quickly once you’ve cut all the Oreo wafers in half. Cutting them whole and then pulling them apart resulted in less breakage, but play around and see what you find. Having a few broken cookies for snacking isn’t all that bad 🙂
- You can use any type of frosting in this recipe.
- Bat Bites are best eaten the day you make them.
You really only need a dab of frosting. Too much and it smooches out the sides and looks a little messy.
These little bites don’t keep long, so best used the day you make them…but that shouldn’t be a problem!
Other Halloween Tips
If you’re wondering what to do with all that Halloween candy once Halloween is over then you have to read 10 Things to Do With Left Over Halloween Candy. We’ve been using some of these ideas, like The Great Pumpkin, since the kids were teeny tiny. Who wants to eat it all? That could be dan-ger-ous. Get creative with these tips!
I’m not so good with costumes, but I love a cute themed recipe!
Have a hauntingly good holiday!
You May Also Like These Halloween Treats:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful home tips delivered directly to your inbox!