Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are a delicious bite-sized dessert with creamy cheesecake and an amazing Oreo cookie crust. This 5-ingredient Oreo treat is easy and perfect for just about any occasion!
Who else is a fan of baking cheesecake?
It literally makes us swoon. Creamy and dreamy. But then you add unexplainably delicious Oreos; then you have a mouthwatering dessert masterpiece!
Without hesitation, we can say, Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes are the best desserts ever!
Whoever invented mini desserts is a genius. Kudos to them! Brilliant idea.
They’re the perfect size to enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt of a huge full-size cake or pie looking you in the eye. There are so many options too. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling and these S’ mores Bites also had us at hello!
Mini desserts are wonderful for any gathering, baby showers, birthdays, potlucks, whatever because they’re individual servings.
Well, if you can resist going back for seconds!
Table of Contents
More Oreo Dessert Recipes
Oreo Cheesecake Without a Water Bath
The great thing about these Oreo Cheesecake Bites, you get an amazing cheesecake without the hassle of a water bath. You don’t have to worry about a cracked, sunken center.
The filling for this delicious cheesecake has just four simple ingredients, and the mini cakes bake in a mere 20 minutes.
Plus, an Oreo cookie makes your crust. Now THAT’S easy!
How To Make = Step By Step Instructions
These Oreo Cheesecake Bites are easy to make, so let’s begin.
Step 1 – Make Oreo Crust
To get started, the crust is literally as easy as placing a cookie into the cupcake liner in a regular size cupcake pan.
Boom! The crust is done!
Step 2 – Crush Cookies
Next, you want to crush up your Oreo Cookies. This is as simple as putting them into a Ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or kitchen mallet.
No judgment if a cookie sneaks into your mouth at this point 🙂
Step 3 – Make Cheesecake Filling
Now, it’s time to combine your cheesecake ingredients to make the cheesecake batter. Open your package of cream cheese, and let’s get started.
First, start mixing your cream cheese with a mixer. Then add the sugar and vanilla. Next, add an egg one at a time. And finally, add your crushed Oreo cookies and mix them in with a spatula.
Step 4 – Fill Muffin Cup
Fill each muffin tin with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
Step 5 – Top Mini Cheesecakes
Top with a few larger crushed Oreo pieces.
Step 6 – Bake
Then, bake and cool and finally refrigerate for 2 hours. Now it’s time to enjoy your perfectly-proportioned bite-sized cakes!
Tips & Tricks
- The cream cheese combines best with other ingredients if it’s room temperature. Take it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before you plan to use it.
- Mini cheesecakes look even more delectable if they have some larger Oreo cookie pieces sprinkled on top. Reserve some larger pieces when you crush your cookies up.
- In case you’re wondering, these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are made without sour cream.
How To Freeze Cheesecake
Another great thing about cheesecake, they freeze incredibly well. Make sure to check out our tips for preventing freezer burn.
- To freeze, place your cooled cheesecakes on a baking pan and freeze, uncovered, until firm. (This is called flash freezing)
- Remove the cheesecakes from the freezer and then wrap them individually in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Then, place in a freezer-safe bag or container.
- Seal, label and date, and return to the freezer.
To retain the best quality, freezing for more than a month is not recommended.
Place your Oreo Cheesecake Bites in the refrigerator to defrost.
Let Us Know How It Goes!
If you try This Oreo Cheesecake Bites or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below; we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
This recipe originally appeared on Real Housemoms.
Oreo Mini Cheesecakes Recipes
- cupcake pan
- cupcake liners
- mixing bowl
- Electric Mixer
- 1 1/2 8 oz packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (added one at a time)
- 20 whole Oreos Cookies (12 for the crust, 1/4 cup Oreo crumbs and 4-5 whole Oreos broken into bigger pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan, and then place one Oreo cookie in each liner. Crush up 1/4 cup Oreos for filling and break 4-5 cookies into larger pieces and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Sprinkle in the Oreo crumbs and larger Oreo pieces, mix with a spatula. Place a little more than 2 tbsp of cheesecake batter in each cupcake cup.
- Top the cheesecakes with additional Oreo crumbs or larger oreo pieces if desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly. Do not over bake.
- Allow mini cheesecakes to cool to room temperature, then place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill before serving. If refrigerating overnight, loosely cover the cheesecakes in plastic wrap.
This post was originally published in 2018. It was updated with enhanced instructions on August 6, 2020.
Items used to Make this Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Muffin Pan – highly rated and perfect for all kinds of savory and sweet recipes!
Cookie Scoop – In addition to perfectly proportioned cookies, this utensil works well to get the batter in the muffin cups.
Making a mini cheesecake, especially Oreo cheesecake is easier than you think! Preheat that oven and whip up these Oreo Mini Cheesecakes today!
You May Also Like These Sweet Recipes: