S'mores Bites are made with crisp graham crackers, gooey melted chocolate, and toasted marshmallows. They're easy to make in your oven in a mini muffin pan. No campfire required!
If you're craving something sweet, try Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies or the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Yummy S'mores Bites
Have you met many people who don't like S'mores? Us either.
These sweet bites seem to be one of those desserts everyone, young and old, can agree on. Crisp graham crackers, gooey melted chocolate, and toasted marshmallows. Oh, yeah. That's why it's a brilliant idea to make S'mores Bites in your oven.
No campfire required!
We're fans of using mini cupcake pans for baking all kinds of goodies besides cupcakes.
Anything bite size is just good!
Cookie cups are all the rage in our house right now. We've made dreamy Strawberry Lemon Cookie Cups and this little gem because it marries two of the BEST desserts EVER, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling.
Oh, my, almost too good!
Oven-Baked S'mores Bites Ingredients
This recipe requires only five simple ingredients you may have in your pantry right now!!
- Graham Crackers - the original base of a s'more.
- Butter - because butter is amazing!
- Powdered Sugar - which sweetens the graham crackers just right.
- Chocolate Bars - we like Hersey's, but you can use whatever type you like.
- Marshmallows - regular size.
How to Make S'mores Bites
How cool is it that your oven does all the work for these S'mores Bites? It's really so simple.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and let's get started.
Crush your graham crackers. Then, place the crushed buttered graham crackers and sugar in a mini cupcake pan. Bake slightly.
Place a piece of chocolate, and then a full-size marshmallow cut in half on top and bake a little more.
Tip: Keep your kitchen scissors in warm water to prevent the marshmallows from sticking when cutting them in half.
Finally, finish with a tiny bit of time under the broiler to get that perfectly browned marshmallow top.
And voila! You have a dessert everyone loves!
Do You Need to Use Powdered Sugar in the Graham Cracker Crust?
We tried making the recipe without the added sugar in the graham cracker crumbs to have just a teensy bit less sweetness. We found that the graham crackers need the crystallization of the sugar to stay together.
Although the dessert bites tasted good and had a little less sugar, they fell apart when we tried to take them out of the cupcake pan.
So trust us, leave it in 🙂
We Love Hearing from YOU!
If you try these Mini S'mores Bites or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below. We love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
You can also FOLLOW US FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts, parenting tips + DIYs!
Yummy S’mores Bites
- mini muffin pan
- 6 graham crackers (about 1 package or sleeve)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 1.55 ounce Hershey bars, broken into squares
- 12 marshmallows (cut in half)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Finely crush the graham crackers using a food processor or a ziplock bag and a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, mix together the graham crackers, butter, and powdered sugar. Scoop about one teaspoon of the graham cracker mixture into 24 wells of a mini muffin tin and use your fingers to press the crumbs down.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are golden. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- While graham cracker crust bakes, break the candy into the divided rectangle pieces. Also, cut the marshmallows in half using kitchen scissors. Keep scissors in warm water so the marshmallow doesn’t stick.
- Remove pan from the oven and place one chocolate rectangle into each cup. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup as well.
- Return to the oven for 2-4 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. If you'd like the tops more brown, broil the S'mores Bites for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes and then carefully remove them from the pan.
More S'mores Recipes
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
We're sure many of you have fond memories of S'more growing up. Did you know there are tons and tons of S'mores recipes out there?
Everything from breakfast S'mores to Ice Cold S'more recipes! The best cookbook with gorgeous pics and step-by-step instructions is The S'mores Cookbook.
It shows you how to indulge in the rich blend of creamy chocolate, toasted marshmallows, and honeyed graham crackers at every meal.
Our family's favorite is the S'mores Cheesecake. Mmm, mmmm.
More sweet treats that can't be resisted!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful home tips delivered directly to your inbox!
Keith Hergesheimer says
I saw this recipe and love to cook with my 7-year-old grandson so decided to give it a try as it looked like a fun activity where he could cut the marshmallows, break up the chocolate bars, etc. Fast forward to the completed recipe... OMG this is absolutely delicious. I used a Hershey dark chocolate candy bar as I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate. They are very rich so pace yourself.!
Erin Henry says
What a fun activity with your grandson. So glad you both enjoyed them. And yes, dark chocolate is wonderful in this recipe!
They did not turn out AT ALL how they were shown in the recipe image but they still tasted good.
Erin Henry says
Sorry, the recipe didn't turn out as you would have liked. We've made them several times, and they turn out the same. Let me know if I can help troubleshoot.
Damien Laviolette says
I want s'more of these!!!! I love them soooo much!
Erin Henry says
Hi Erin, these look delicious. I’m going to try making them vegan due to food allergy issues and will be using crushed golden graham cereal for the base. Just wondering how much I will need, as I can’t really judge 5 crackers ????. Do you have a general idea of the volume created by crushing 5 crackers? Thank you! And I’ll let you know how I make out!!
Good question, Cathy. Maybe start with a cup of Golden Grahams? The little cavities don't take much to fill, but you can always crush more if you need it! Let me know how it goes 🙂
How long do you bake these? do you bake the graham cracker crust first?
So sorry Judy! When I updated my recipe card, it cut off the remainder of the recipe. It's now all there and the cook times are listed. Enjoy!
Wow smores porn!! 🙂 These look absolutely amazing Erin!! Only 3 grams of sugar....really?? That's amazing... I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 🙂
Totally!! These are bite-size s'mores heaven - hence the 3 grams of sugar! Enjoy my friend!