Make this easy and delicious no-bake Easter Oreo Bark Recipe in less than 5 minutes! It's a simple and irresistible Easter dessert idea that's made with 3 main ingredients. It's perfect for an after-school sweet or for your Easter Brunch!
If you're searching for a QUICK and EASY Easter dessert, we've got you covered!
Who doesn't jump up and down for a simple Easter dessert recipe!
The white chocolate combined with the Oreos and M&Ms in this Easter goodie is DE-licious, and the pastel candy sprinkles bring it all together to make it Easter and Spring ready.
Why We Love this Recipe
- This no-bake Easter Bark Recipe takes less than five minutes to make!
- The kids love to get in on the action. Your kiddos can crush Oreos and toss sprinkles to make a custom creation!
Related: Valentine's Day Bark
Ingredients for Easter Bark
- White Chocolate Chips or Morsels
- Oreo Cookies
- M&M Candies
- Candy Sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Easter Oreo Bark
Gather your simple ingredients, and let's make this Easter Chocolate Bark!
Step 1 - Prepare Your Pan
To prevent sticking, line your baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, or use your Silpat mat, then set aside.
Step 2 - Melt Chocolate
Now, melt your white chocolate in the microwave according to package instructions until smooth and pour into your prepared pan or onto the Silpat baking mat.
NOTE: you can also melt your chocolate with a double boiler.
Step 3 - Add Cookies and Sprinkles
Next, sprinkle M&Ms and Oreo pieces on top of the melted chocolate, and press down slightly, so they stay put when the candy hardens. Finish with candy sprinkles.
Step 4 - Let Harden
Place the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened. You can also harden the chocolate bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
Step 5 - Break into Pieces
Break up the chocolate bark with your hands or cut it with a warm knife.
PRO TIP: Heat the knife under hot water, then wipe it off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.
Other Simple Easter Treats
Tips for Making Oreo Bark
- You can use 10-12 ounces of white chocolate morsels, or white candy melts in this Easter Bark recipe.
- Crush the Oreos as fine as you like them, or leave them a little chunky 🙂 It's easy to put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a kitchen mallet, rolling pin, or large spoon.
- We love using our Silpat baking mat because this candy bark recipe never sticks.
- If you want to make clean cuts for your pieces of bark, instead of breaking them, use a knife that you run under hot water and then wipe off. Repeat for each cut.
- This recipe can be easily doubled for a larger batch.
Oreo Bark is good for up to a week in an airtight container on your countertop. However, it never lasts that long around our house, so who really knows! 🙂
Yes, you can use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips in place of the white chocolate in this recipe.
We Love Hearing From You!
Love this Easter Bark recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
Easter Oreo Bark Recipe
- Baking pan
- Parchment paper or Silpat mat
- Spatula or cooking spoon
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 4-5 Oreos (crushed)
- ½ cup Pastel M&Ms
- Candy Sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or use your Silpat mat, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth and pour into a prepared pan or onto the mat.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Oreos on top of chocolate, press down, so they stay put. Finish with candy sprinkles.
- To harden, place the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Break up bark with hands or cut with a warm knife. (Heat knife under hot water, then wipe off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.)
- Oreo Bark will keep for up to 7 days in an airtight container. Enjoy!
This post was originally published in 2017. It was updated with enhanced instructions on March 26, 2020.