Make this easy and delicious no-bake Easter Oreo Bark Recipe in less than 5 minutes! It’s a simple and irresistible Easter dessert idea that’s made with 3 main ingredients. It’s perfect for a crowd!
Table of Contents
Easter Oreo Bark Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy Easter treat, I’ve got ya covered! Who doesn’t jump up and down for a simple Easter dessert recipe! Easter Oreo Bark takes less than five minutes to make and kids love to get in on the action. They can crush Oreos and toss sprinkles to make a custom creation!
The white chocolate combined with the Oreos and M&Ms is DE-licious and the pastel candy sprinkles bring it all together to make it Easter and Spring ready.
You could serve this treat as a special after school or for dessert at your Easter brunch. It’s that easy and that versatile.
Ingredients for Easter Bark
- White Chocolate Chips or Morsels
- Oreo Cookies
- M&M Candies
- Candy Sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Easter Oreo Bark
To prevent sticking, line your baking pan with parchment paper or use your Silpat mat, set aside.
Now, melt your white chocolate in the microwave according to package instructions until smooth and pour into your prepared pan or onto the Silpat baking mat.
Next, sprinkle M&Ms and Oreos pieces on top of the melted chocolate, press down so they stay put. Finish with candy sprinkles.
Place the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened.
Break up bark with hands or cut with a warm knife.
Tip: Heat the knife under hot water then wipe off and cut while it’s still hot. Repeat after each cut.
Other Simple Easter Treats
Tips for Making Oreo Bark
- You can use 10-12 ounces of white chocolate morsels or white candy melts in this recipe.
- Crush the Oreos as fine as you like them, or leave them a little chunky 🙂 It’s easy to put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a kitchen mallet, rolling pin or large spoon.
- We love using our Silpat baking mat because this candy bark recipe never sticks.
- If you want to make clean cuts for your pieces of bark, instead of breaking them, use a knife that you run under hot water and then wipe off. Repeat for each cut.
- This recipe can be easily doubled for a larger batch.
How Long Can You Store Oreo Bark?
Oreo Bark is good for up to a week in an airtight container on your countertop. However, it never lasts that long around our house, so who really knows! 🙂
Video Tutorial for Making Easter Oreo Bark
We Love Hearing From You!
If you try this Easter Oreo Bark or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below, we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Easter Oreo Bark
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 4-5 Oreos (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Pastel M&Ms
- Candy Sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or use your Silpat mat, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth and pour into prepared pan or onto the mat.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Oreos on top of chocolate, press down so they stay put. Finish with candy sprinkles.
- Place pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Break up bark with hands or cut with a warm knife. (Heat knife under hot water then wipe off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.)
- Oreo Bark will keep for up to 7 days in an airtight container. Enjoy!
This post was originally published in 2017. It was updated with enhanced instructions on March 26, 2020.
Looking For More Simple Easter Treats?