Make this easy and delicious no-bake Easter Oreo Bark Recipe in less than 5 minutes! It's a simple and irresistible Easter dessert idea that's made with 3 main ingredients. It's perfect for an after-school sweet or for your Easter Brunch!
You'll also want to make Easter Chex Mix and Oreo Cookie Bunny Pops because they're so cute and so good!
If you're searching for a QUICK and EASY Easter dessert, we've got you covered!
Who doesn't jump up and down for a simple Easter dessert recipe!
The white chocolate combined with the Oreos and M&Ms in this Easter goodie is DE-licious, and the pastel candy sprinkles bring it all together to make it Easter and Spring ready.
Why We Love this Recipe
- This no-bake Easter Bark Recipe takes less than five minutes to make!
- The kids love to get in on the action. Your kiddos can crush Oreos and toss sprinkles to make a custom creation!
Related: Valentine's Day Bark
These Bunny Cupcakes with a Surprise Inside and Bunny Chow are fun Easter Treats, too!
Ingredients for Easter Bark
- White Chocolate Chips or Morsels
- Oreo Cookies
- M&M Candies
- Candy Sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Easter Oreo Bark
Gather your simple ingredients, and let's make this Easter Chocolate Bark!
Step 1 - Prepare Your Pan
To prevent sticking, line your baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, or use your Silpat mat, then set aside.
Step 2 - Melt Chocolate
Now, melt your white chocolate in the microwave according to package instructions until smooth and pour into your prepared pan or onto the Silpat baking mat.
NOTE: you can also melt your chocolate with a double boiler.
Step 3 - Add Cookies and Sprinkles
Next, sprinkle M&Ms and Oreo pieces on top of the melted chocolate, and press down slightly, so they stay put when the candy hardens. Finish with candy sprinkles.
Step 4 - Let Harden
Place the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened. You can also harden the chocolate bark in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
Step 5 - Break into Pieces
Break up the chocolate bark with your hands or cut it with a warm knife.
PRO TIP: Heat the knife under hot water, then wipe it off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.
Other Simple Easter Treats
Tips for Making Oreo Bark
- You can use 10-12 ounces of white chocolate morsels, or white candy melts in this Easter Bark recipe.
- Crush the Oreos as fine as you like them, or leave them a little chunky 🙂 It's easy to put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a kitchen mallet, rolling pin, or large spoon.
- We love using our Silpat baking mat because this candy bark recipe never sticks.
- If you want to make clean cuts for your pieces of bark, instead of breaking them, use a knife that you run under hot water and then wipe off. Repeat for each cut.
- This recipe can be easily doubled for a larger batch.
Oreo Bark is good for up to a week in an airtight container on your countertop. However, it never lasts that long around our house, so who really knows! 🙂
Yes, you can use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips in place of the white chocolate in this recipe.
We Love Hearing From You!
Love this Easter Bark recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
You can also FOLLOW US FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts, + DIYs!
Easter Oreo Bark Recipe
- Baking pan
- Parchment paper or Silpat mat
- Spatula or cooking spoon
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 4-5 Oreos (crushed)
- ½ cup Pastel M&Ms
- Candy Sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or use your Silpat mat, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth and pour into a prepared pan or onto the mat.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Oreos on top of chocolate, press down, so they stay put. Finish with candy sprinkles.
- To harden, place the pan into the freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Break up bark with hands or cut with a warm knife. (Heat knife under hot water, then wipe off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.)
- Oreo Bark will keep for up to 7 days in an airtight container. Enjoy!
This post was originally published in 2017. It was updated with enhanced instructions on March 26, 2020.
Super easy to make in a few minutes. I used a 24 oz. bag of white morsels so there would be plenty for the whole family at Easter dinner. I did not measure the remaining ingredients,. I just added until it looked right. Hubby had to taste as soon as it was set. Thanks for a great recipe.
Erin Henry says
We're so glad you enjoyed the recipe, Judy! Thanks for letting us know how much you liked it!
Krissy Allori says
This looks so fun and so easy. My kids will love helping me make this. Can't wait.
This was SO good! My kids loved it! Also fun to make 🙂
Erin Henry says
Mmmm, so good. We're glad your kids enjoyed it, Eden!
Easter bark is one of our favorite things to make each year! It is super easy, colorful, & so yum!
Erin Henry says
It's one of our favorite Easter treats too, Natalie! Plus, this recipe could not be easier!
This looks so festive and fun! Can't wait to try it.
Erin Henry says
Yes! It's festive, fun and delicious. Did we mention also so easy to make? Kids love helping!