Looking for a cute Halloween treat idea for your Halloween party? Try these super easy Oreo Mummy Pops! They’ll be the gobbled up before you know it!
Easy Oreo Mummy Pops
It’s that time of year when ghosts, goblins and bats start prowling around the Halloween treat table because everyone want Spooktacular Halloween Treats to share! This year, the mummies are lurking about too! These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an adorably cute way to celebrate the season with a tasty treat.
Maybe it’s the kid in me, but I’m a total fan of cute and easy holiday food, especially this time of year. These 4-ingredient Bat Treats and Candy Pretzel Turkeys Bites are proof! Moms on Pinterest love these too. They’ve been pinned over 100,000 times!
These mummies are super easy to make and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, they are made with Oreos, so you can’t go wrong! Kids of all ages love them!
How to Make Halloween Oreo Mummy Pops
Raise your hand if you can eat just one? Oreo, I mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face and I bet there’s NO Way you can resist!
Ok, let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need…
Supplies for Making Mummy Oreo Pops
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are a great way for the kids to help in the kitchen. First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions. Take apart your Oreo cookies.
Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick.
Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
Now, place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to middle top. Finally, add “mummy bandages” by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from a corner and piping it onto the cookie pop in a criss-cross pattern avoiding the eyes.
Tip, make sure you leave a little space in-between the melted chocolate strips to make sure they look like bandages.
Now your hauntingly cute monster-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Oreo Mummy Pops
- 1 bag White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Oreos (I like double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Next dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of cookie. Finally, add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from corner and piping it onto the cookie pop. Refrigerate until hardened.
- Prep time depends on how many cookie pops you're making.
- Store in an airtight container.
Video Tutorial for Oreo Mummy Pops
Tips for the Best Oreo Mummy Pops
- Use double-stuff Oreos so you have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- I found the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the size of the cookie.
- Make more than you think you’ll need. They’re a popular item at classroom and Halloween parties 🙂
- You make make these a day ahead of time, but they cookies tend to get soft if you make them too much ahead of time.
Easy Halloween Treat Idea
Don’t be shy, let everyone enjoy a spooky cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these eerily cute mummies as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!