Looking for a cute Halloween treat idea for your Halloween party? Try these super easy Oreo Mummy Pops! These no-bake Halloween Cookie Pops will be gobbled up before you know it!
We've got lots of Easy Halloween Treats ideas that scare up a good time, including Halloween Pumpkin Oreo Cookie Pops!
It's that time of year when ghosts, goblins, and bats start prowling around the Halloween treat table because everyone wants Spooktacular Halloween Treats to share!
This year, the mummies are lurking about too! These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an adorably cute way to celebrate the season with a tasty no-bake Halloween treat. This is one simple Oreo Cookies recipe anyone can make!
Maybe it's the kid in us, but we're total fans of cute and easy holiday food, especially this time of year. These 4-ingredient Bat Treats, Mummy Pretzels, and Candy Pretzel Turkeys Bites are proof!
Moms on Pinterest love these too. They've been pinned over 200,000 times!
These Halloween mummy treats are super easy to make, and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, you use Oreos to make them, so you can't go wrong! Kids of all ages love Oreo Cookie Pops!
How to Make - Step By Step Instructions
Raise your hand if you can eat just one. Oreo, we mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face, and we bet there's NO Way you can resist!
Ok, let's get started with our Halloween Mummy Oreo Pops! Here's what you'll need.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Morsels
- Oreos (we like the double-stuffed Oreos for this recipe)
- Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs
- Plastic Baggie (or icing/frosting bag)
These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an excellent way for the kids to help in the kitchen!
Prep your workspace by placing wax paper out for the cookies to dry on.
Step 1 - Melt Candy
First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions. Then, take apart your Oreo cookies.
Step 2 - Attach Lollipop Stick
Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo cookie. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick.
Step 3 - Dip Your Cookie
Now, take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat in the microwave if it hardens).
Tip: Cover the entire cookie.
Step 4 - Add Candy Eyeballs and Bandages
Next, place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to the middle top of the cookie.
Finally, add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag, snipping off a tiny piece from a corner, and piping it onto the cookie pop in a criss-cross pattern, avoiding the eyes.
Tip: be sure to leave a little space between the melted chocolate strips to make sure they look like bandages.
Now your hauntingly cute monster-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Tips & Tricks
- For best results, use double-stuff Oreos so you have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- We find that the smaller candy eyeballs work best with the cookie size.
- Make more than you think you'll need. They're a popular item at classroom and Halloween parties 🙂
- You make these a day ahead of time, but the cookies tend to get soft if you make them more than a day ahead of time.
- You can also make these Oreo Mummy Cookie Pops with Nutterbutter cookies.
How to Store
Make sure your Halloween Cookie Pops are completely dry before moving them. Layer between wax paper to make sure they don't stick together. Store your cookie pops in an airtight container on the counter.
We Love Hearing from Readers!
If you try these Halloween Oreo Cookie Pops or any other Suburban Simplicity recipe, don’t forget to it and let us know how it went in the comments below; we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
You can also FOLLOW US FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts, parenting tips, + DIYs!
Oreo Cookie Mummy Pops Recipe
- small bowl
- plastic baggie
- 1 bag White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Oreos (we prefer double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if it hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of the cookie.
- Add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag, snipping off a tiny piece from the corner, and piping it onto the cookie pop. Refrigerate until hardened.
Video Tutorial for Oreo Mummy Pops
Easy Halloween Treat Idea
So, don't be shy. Let everyone enjoy a spooky cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these eerily cute mummies as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like:
Sooooo cute!! Totally making these with my kids this year, thanks for the idea!
Erin Henry says
Yes! Kids love this little treat...which is kinda like a craft too! Enjoy!
Cutest & tastiest mummy pops! We go through oreos like there is no tomorrow, especially dipped ones! These are cute little gifts for friends!
Erin Henry says
We like the idea of gifting these to friends! Such a thoughtful way of making someone feel special.
Sara Welch says
What a fun and tasty treat for Halloween! My kids will love making these!
Erin Henry says
This is a great activity while the kids are inside this fall! Enjoy!
Shirley Wood says
You can't beat a fun and easy recipe like this! So glad you share with us at Merry Monday. Hope to see you next week.
Dali Demai says
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
These are too cute! And of course you can't go wrong with Oreos - yum! Thanks for sharing with Merry Monday.
Thanks, Emily! I smile every time I see these guys! And, boy are they yum!
Shirley Wood says
So cute and I know they will quickly disappear! Love this! So glad you share with us. #merrymonday I want to share the video to my FB page, I'll check your FB page.
Thanks, Shirley! Here's the link to the post on FB - https://www.facebook.com/SuburbanSimplicity/videos/1436724909713856/?permPage=1
I've told you before and I will tell you again. You not only have the most great crafts imagination but you those thoughts together into the most inviting foods and treats, Erin! These are genius! 🙂 Have a great rest of your weekend! 🙂
These are so cute, Erin. We will definitely be trying these soon!
Yeah! They're fun to make and fun to eat! Enjoy, Erin 🙂
Trina Smith says
A wish come true! Thanks