Looking for a cute Halloween treat idea for your Halloween party? Try these super easy Oreo Mummy Pops! These no-bake Halloween Cookie Pops will be gobbled up before you know it!
This year, the mummies are lurking about too! These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an adorably cute way to celebrate the season with a tasty no-bake Halloween treat. This is one simple Oreo Cookies recipe anyone can make!
These Halloween mummy treats are super easy to make, and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, you use Oreos to make them, so you can't go wrong! Kids of all ages love Oreo Cookie Pops!
How to Make - Step By Step Instructions
Raise your hand if you can eat just one. Oreo, we mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face, and we bet there's NO Way you can resist!
Ok, let's get started with our Halloween Mummy Oreo Pops! Here's what you'll need.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Morsels
- Oreos (we like the double-stuffed Oreos for this recipe)
- Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs
- Plastic Baggie (or icing/frosting bag)
These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an excellent way for the kids to help in the kitchen!
Prep your workspace by placing wax paper out for the cookies to dry on.
Step 1 - Melt Candy
First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions. Then, take apart your Oreo cookies.
Step 2 - Attach Lollipop Stick
Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo cookie. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick.
Step 3 - Dip Your Cookie
Now, take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat in the microwave if it hardens).
Tip: Cover the entire cookie.
Step 4 - Add Candy Eyeballs and Bandages
Next, place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to the middle top of the cookie.
Finally, add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag, snipping off a tiny piece from a corner, and piping it onto the cookie pop in a criss-cross pattern, avoiding the eyes.
Tip: be sure to leave a little space between the melted chocolate strips to make sure they look like bandages.
Now your hauntingly cute monster-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Tips & Tricks
- For best results, use double-stuff Oreos so you have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- We find that the smaller candy eyeballs work best with the cookie size.
- Make more than you think you'll need. They're a popular item at classroom and Halloween parties 🙂
- You make these a day ahead of time, but the cookies tend to get soft if you make them more than a day ahead of time.
- You can also make these Oreo Mummy Cookie Pops with Nutterbutter cookies.
How to Store
Make sure your Halloween Cookie Pops are completely dry before moving them. Layer between wax paper to make sure they don't stick together. Store your cookie pops in an airtight container on the counter.
We Love Hearing from Readers!
If you try these Halloween Oreo Cookie Pops or any other Suburban Simplicity recipe, don’t forget to it and let us know how it went in the comments below; we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Oreo Cookie Mummy Pops Recipe
- small bowl
- plastic baggie
- 1 bag White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Oreos (we prefer double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if it hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of the cookie.
- Add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag, snipping off a tiny piece from the corner, and piping it onto the cookie pop. Refrigerate until hardened.
Video Tutorial for Oreo Mummy Pops
Easy Halloween Treat Idea
So, don't be shy. Let everyone enjoy a spooky cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these eerily cute mummies as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like: