Looking for a cute Halloween treat idea for your Halloween party? Try these super easy Oreo Mummy Pops! These no-bake Halloween Cookie Pops be the gobbled up before you know it!
Table of Contents
Easy Oreo Mummy Pops
This year, the mummies are lurking about too! These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are an adorably cute way to celebrate the season with a tasty no-bake Halloween treat. This is one simple Oreo Cookies recipe anyone can make!
These Halloween mummy treats are super easy to make and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, they are made with Oreos, so you can’t go wrong! Kids of all ages love Oreo Cookie Pops!
How to Make Halloween Mummy Oreo Pops
Raise your hand if you can eat just one? Oreo, we mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face and I bet there’s NO Way you can resist!
Ok, let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need…
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Morsels
- Oreos (we like the double stuffed Oreos for this recipe)
- Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs
- Plastic Baggie (or icing/frosting bag)
Steps for Making Oreo Mummy Pops
These Easy Oreo Mummy Pops are a great way for the kids to help in the kitchen!
Prep your workspace by placing wax paper out for the cookies to dry on.
Step 1 – Melt Candy
First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions. Then, take apart your Oreo cookies.
Step 2 – Attach Lollipop Stick
Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo cookie. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick.
Step 3 – Dip Your Cookie
Now, take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat in the microwave if it hardens).
Tip: Cover the entire cookie.
Step 4 – Add Candy Eyeballs and Bandages
Next, place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to the middle top of the cookie.
Finally, add “mummy bandages” by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from a corner and piping it onto the cookie pop in a criss-cross pattern avoiding the eyes.
Tip: be sure you leave a little space in-between the melted chocolate strips to make sure they look like bandages.
Now your hauntingly cute monster-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Tips for the Best Oreo Mummy Pops Recipe
- For best results, use double-stuff Oreos so you have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- We find that the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the size of the cookie.
- Make more than you think you’ll need. They’re a popular item at classroom and Halloween parties 🙂
- You make these a day ahead of time, but the cookies tend to get soft if you make them more than a day ahead of time.
- You can also make these Mummy Cookie Pops with Nutterbutter cookies.
How to Store
Store your cookie pops in an airtight container on the counter. Make sure your Halloween Cookie Pops are completely dry before moving them. Layer between wax paper to make sure they don’t stick together.
We Love Hearing from Readers!
If you try these Halloween Oreo Cookie Pops or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below, we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Oreo Cookie Mummy Pops Recipe
- small bowl
- plastic baggie
- 1 bag White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- 1 package Oreos (we prefer double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if it hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of the cookie.
- Add "mummy bandages" by putting the melted chocolate in the plastic bag, snipping off a tiny piece from the corner, and piping it onto the cookie pop. Refrigerate until hardened.
Video Tutorial for Oreo Mummy Pops
Easy Halloween Treat Idea
So, don’t be shy, let everyone enjoy a spooky cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these eerily cute mummies as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like: