This amazing and easy Oreo Fudge is so creamy and dreamy that you'll absolutely love it! It's a simple 3-ingredient, no-bake Oreo cookie dessert no one can resist!
If you love fudge, then try our smooth and creamy Microwave Fudge!
Fudge-covered Oreos are amazing!! Downright addictive!
Who would have thought a cookie invented 100 years ago would become an American kitchen staple and inspire many yummy recipes? This Easy Oreo Fudge is just one of them.
It's so Creamy and dreamy.
Why You'll Love This Fudge
- QUICK and EASY! It's easy to whip this recipe together, and no kitchen skills are required.
- SIMPLE PANTRY STAPLES. You only need three ingredients that you likely have in your pantry right now!
- THICK and CREAMY. This fudge is melt-in-your-mouth good!
Ingredient Notes and Variations
It only takes 3 simple ingredients to make this Oreo Cookie Fudge Recipe. It's a wonderful no-bake dessert for your sweet tooth or bake sale:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - gives the fudge its sweet, creamy texture that never turns out grainy.
- White Chocolate - It's important to use good quality white chocolate. The best we've found is Guittard vanilla milk chips, but your favorite brand will do. You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips in the recipe.
- Oreos - you can use regular or double-stuffed Oreos. Golden Oreos are also good.
- Vanilla - optionally, you can add a splash of vanilla extract for added flavor.
You can find the ingredient amounts in the printable recipe card below.
Peanut Butter Fudge: use semi-sweet chocolate chips and add 2 tablespoons of warm peanut butter to the mixture.
Mint Flavor: use mint Oreos and add ½ teaspoon of mint extract to the chocolate mixture.
Lemon Flavor: Use lemon-flavored Oreos.
We think this 3-Ingredient Oreo Fudge Recipe (aka Cookies and Cream Fudge) is good for just about any holiday, celebration, get-together, or family road trip.
Step 1 - Line Pan. First, line your 8" x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Step 2 - Break Cookies. Next, reserve 4 Oreo cookies, place the rest in a large plastic bag, and break them into large chunks. We use a rolling pin or kitchen mallet.
Don't break them too small, but at least into thirds or quarters.
Step 3 - Melt Chocolate. In a small non-stick saucepan, heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Step 4 - Mix. Now, mix the crushed Oreos into the chocolate fudge mixture and pour it into your prepared pan.
Break or chop the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle the chopped Oreos on top of the fudge. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
Step 5 - Let Set. Finally, refrigerate your Cookies and Cream Fudge for at least an hour to set. Remove it from the pan by pulling your parchment paper by the edges.
PRO TIP: Use a warm, dry knife, cut squares, and serve!
How To Give Your Fudge as a Gift
And, if you can bear to give it away, we think it also makes a fabulous homemade gift. Packaged up in a cute jar, box, or wrapped in cellophane, it makes an easy dessert to say thanks or happy holidays!
This easy Oreo Fudge Recipe is so simple to make; no candy thermometer is required!
Expert Tips & tricks
- If you are looking for a good white chocolate morsel, we recommend Guittard vanilla milk chips. There are no waxes in them, and they tend to melt better.
- Definitely use a non-stick pan or pan lined with parchment when making this Oreo Cookie Fudge recipe.
- You can cut your Oreo Fudge into 16 or 36 squares, depending on how big you want your pieces. And it's excellent any time of year, but especially during the holiday season!
- Using a warm, sharp knife creates an even cut once your fudge is set.
Interesting Fact: White chocolate is not real chocolate because it doesn't contain cocoa powder. White chocolate is made from cocoa butter, milk fats and solids, sugar, milk fat, and lecithin hold it together.
- Store your White Chocolate Oreo Fudge in an air-tight container at room temperature for about 5-7 days. If you're serving it soon after you make it, just cover it with plastic wrap.
- In the fridge in an airtight container, Fudge will last 2-3 weeks.
- You can freeze fudge. You can flash freeze it in pieces and then store it in an airtight container or freezer bag. Just take it out of the freezer about an hour before you want to serve or eat it, and it should be ready to go! Freeze for up to 3 months.
If you're a planner like us, keep a can of condensed milk and a few other staples in the pantry so you can make recipes like this one anytime the urge strikes.
Be warned, this creamy white chocolate fudge is a little addictive, but I KNOW you'll love it!
Condensed milk is what is used in this recipe. And in general, you cannot use evaporated milk instead of condensed milk in fudge.
No, you do not need a candy thermometer to make this fudge recipe. Once the chocolate is melted, place it in the refrigerator to harden.
Absolutely! You can freeze this fudge. Leave it at room temperature for at least an hour before you want to serve or eat it, and it should be ready to go! Freeze for up to 3 months.
More Oreo Recipes
Love this Oreo Fudge recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
Amazing Oreo Fudge Recipe
- parchment paper
- plastic bag
- Spatula or cooking spoon
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- ⅔ package OREO cookies (about 24 cookies)
- Line an 8" x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Reserve 4 Oreos and place the rest in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks. Don't break them too small, but at least into thirds or quarters.
- In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour them into the prepared pan. Break the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle them on top. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Remove from pan with parchment. Using a warm, dry knife, cut squares, and serve!