This amazing and easy Oreo Fudge is so creamy and dreamy that you'll absolutely love it! It's a simple 3-ingredient, no-bake Oreo cookie dessert no one can resist! The melted white chocolate is the best!
Fudge-covered Oreos are amazing!!
Who would have thought a cookie invented 100 years ago would become an American kitchen staple and inspire many yummy recipes? This Easy Oreo Fudge is just one of them.
They're one of our most pinned recipes on Pinterest. You can pin the cookies for later here.
Back to the fudge. Creamy and dreamy.
Ingredient Notes and Variations
It only takes 3 simple ingredients to make this Oreo Cookie Fudge Recipe:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - this gives the fudge its sweet, creamy texture that never turns out grainy.
- White Chocolate - It's important to use good quality white chocolate. The best we've found is Guittard vanilla milk chips, but your favorite brand will do. You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocoalte chips in the recipe.
- Oreos - you can use regular or double-stuffed Oreos.
You can find the ingredient amounts in the printable recipe card below.
Peanut Butter Flavor: use semi-sweet chocolate chips and add 2 tablespoons of warm peanut butter to the mixture.
Mint Flavor: use mint Oreos and add ½ teaspoon of mint extract to the chocolate mixture.
How to make Oreo fudge
We think this 3-Ingredient Oreo Fudge Recipe (aka Cookies and Cream Fudge) is good for just about any holiday, celebration, get-together, or family road trip.
Step 1 - Line Pan
First, line your 8" x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Step 2 - Break Cookies
Next, reserve 4 Oreo cookies, place the rest in a large plastic bag, and break them into large chunks. We use a rolling pin or kitchen mallet.
Don't break them too small, but at least into thirds or quarters.
Step 3 - Melt Chocolate
In a small non-stick saucepan, heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat.
Step 4 - Mix
Now, mix the crushed Oreos into the chocolate mixture and pour them into your prepared pan.
Break the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle them on top. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
Step 5 - Let Set
Finally, refrigerate your Cookies and Cream Fudge for at least an hour to set. Remove it from the pan by pulling your parchment paper by the edges.
Tip: Use a warm, dry knife, cut squares, and serve!
How To Give Your Fudge as a gift
And, if you can bear to give it away, we think it also makes a fabulous homemade gift. Packaged up in a cute jar, box, or wrapped in cellophane, it makes an easy way to say thanks or happy holidays!
Cookies and Cream Fudge is so easy to make; no thermometer required!
Tips & tricks
- If looking for a good white chocolate morsel, we recommend Guittard vanilla milk chips. There are no waxes in them, and they tend to melt better.
- Definitely use a non-stick pan or pan lined with parchment when making this Oreo Cookie Fudge recipe.
- You can cut your Oreo Fudge into 16 or 36-squares, depending on how big you want your pieces.
- Using a warm knife creates an even cut once your fudge is set.
Interesting Fact: White chocolate is not real chocolate because it doesn't contain cocoa powder. White chocolate is made from cocoa butter, milk fats and solids, sugar, milk fat, and lecithin hold it together.
- Store your White Chocolate Oreo Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for about 5-7 days.
- In the fridge in an airtight container, Fudge will last 2-3 weeks.
- You can freeze fudge. Just take it out of the freezer about an hour before you want to serve or eat it, and it should be ready to go! Freeze for up to 3 months.
If you're a planner like us, keep a can of condensed milk and a few other staples in the pantry so you can make recipes like this one anytime the urge strikes.
Be warned, this tasty treat is a little addictive, but I KNOW you'll love it!
More Oreo Recipes
We love hearing from YOU!
If you try this Oreo Fudge or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, don't forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below; we love hearing from you!
Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Amazing Oreo Fudge Recipe
- parchment paper
- plastic bag
- Spatula or cooking spoon
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- ⅔ package OREO cookies (about 24 cookies)
- Line an 8" x 8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Reserve 4 Oreos and place the rest in a large plastic bag and break into large chunks. Don't break them too small, but at least into thirds or quarters.
- In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk and white chocolate chips over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix the cookies into the chocolate mixture and pour into the prepared pan. Break the last 4 cookies into large pieces and sprinkle them on top. Press them in with a spoon if necessary.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to set. Remove from pan with parchment. Using a warm, dry knife, cut squares, and serve!