Here are the cutest Oreo Halloween treats for your Halloween party! Create spooky delight with our super easy no-bake Oreo Pumpkin Cookies! They'll be gobbled up before you know it!
We love Easy Halloween Treats to scare up a good time!
Like most years, this year is about easy and adorable Halloween recipes, so these simple and cute Oreo Pumpkin Pops are a must-make! Check out the quick video below for the how-to. They are the perfect Halloween party food to bring to your class party.
We often make Mummy Rice Krispie Treats for Halloween parties because they're such ooey, gooey delicious treats.
Why This Recipe is So Good
- QUICK & EASY. These Pumpkin Oreo Pops are a super easy Halloween dessert to make, and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
- NO OVEN REQUIRED. These Oreo Pumpkin Cookies are a no-bake treat that comes together quickly.
If you want to make Oreo Mummy Pops to go along with your pumpkins, go for it!
Ingredients & Supplies
Raise your hand if you can eat just one. Oreo, we mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face, and we bet there's NO Way you can resist! Mmmm, Oreo Pumpkins!
Here are the simple ingredients you need to make them.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure Policy here.
- Orange Candy Melts - you can find these at Michael's and Joann Craft Stores and Target, Walmart, and some grocery stores.
- Oreos Cookies - we like to use double-stuffed Oreos for this recipe. They help the lollipop sticks stay in. You could also use Peanut Butter Oreos.
- A handful of Chocolate Chips
- Pretzel Sticks
These Easy Halloween chocolate-covered Oreos are a great way for the kiddos to help in the kitchen. To start, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
STEP 1 - MELT CHOCOLATE AND ADD LOLLIPOP STICK TO COOKIE. First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions (usually in a microwave-safe bowl).
Next, take apart your Oreo cookies. Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the cookie's top back on and put it on the baking tray. Once done making all the cookies, refrigerate briefly until solid.
5 minutes should do the trick. Longer is okay too.
STEP 2 - DIP COOKIE. Next, take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie that's on the stick back into the chocolate (reheat if it hardens while you dip all the cookies).
PRO TIP: Cover the entire cookie with melted chocolate for the best-looking cookies and then tap off any excess chocolate.
STEP 3 - ADD FACE. Place the candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to the middle top of the cookie.
Now, break the end of a pretzel stick and place it at the top of the pumpkin for a stem.
Finally, melt chocolate chips and add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate chips in a plastic bag (or piping bag). Then, snip off a tiny piece from the corner and pipe it onto the cookie pop to make a scary mouth!
Let dry for a few minutes and enjoy!
Your hauntingly cute and easy Halloween treat is ready to be gobbled up! They're so much fun.
Tips for the Best Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- OREOS: Use double-stuffed Oreos to have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- CANDY EYES: It's your choice, but we find the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the cookie's size.
- Make sure to set your spooky treats on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper for less mess and easy cleanup.
- Make more than you think you'll need. They're fun Halloween treats for parties!
Store your Halloween Oreos in an airtight container on the counter for 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
You can freeze chocolate-dipped Oreos for 3 months.
Don't be ghoulish; let everyone enjoy a Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cookie at your Halloween bash or class party!
Store dipped Oreos in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks and in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Yes, you can freeze Halloween Oreos that are dipped in chocolate. Let them dry completely, flash freeze them (freeze them individually on a cookie sheet), and then store them in a freezer-safe container for 3 months.
More Easy Halloween Recipes
Here are a few more easy & delicious treats:
- Oreo Spider Cookies - scare up a good time with these creepy crawlers!
- Oreo Witch Hat Cookies - with a few simple ingredients and sprinkles, you have a delicious and fun treat.
- Black Cat Oreos - one of the easiest Halloween cookie recipes!
- Oreo Monster Cookies - you'll need green candy melts or purple for this adorable creation.
Love this Halloween Oreo Cookies recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops Recipe
- plastic baggie
- parchment paper
- 1 bag Orange Candy Melts (or white chocolate with orange food coloring)
- 1 package Oreos (we like the double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Pretzel Sticks (have a few extra in case they don't break right)
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart Oreo cookies.
- Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the open Oreo cookie. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if it hardens while you make them). Cover the whole cookie.
- Break a small piece of the end of the pretzel stick off and place it on the top of the cookie for a stem.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of the cookie. Finally, add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate in a plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from the corner. Then, pipe it onto the cookie pop, forming a mouth. Refrigerate until hardened. Enjoy!
This post was originally published on September 11, 2017. We updated it with added instructions on August 17, 2023.