Easter's right around the corner, so if you need something sweet and easy to make, try one of these Easy Easter Treats kids love. They're perfect for parties, playdates, or your co-workers at the office.
Simple Easter Treats
Before you head out to hunt Easter eggs, try one of these easy Easter desserts the whole family will enjoy.
Around the holidays, so we rely on easy, quick recipes and tricks that make life easier. But still have a bit of home goodness to them. These 40 Simple and Easy Easter Dessert Recipes are just right for that.
Whether you love chocolate, cookies, candy, or Peeps, check out these cute Easter Desserts and see which ones you want to make this year!
- This is one of our family favorites. In less than 10 minutes, you can munch on Bunny Chow with Chex Mix. AKA - Muddy Buddies. This is a wonderful no-bake recipe that doesn't require any kitchen skills.
2. This is the perfect Easter treat, Easter Oreo Bark. Melted white chocolate chips or candy melts become something extraordinary when paired with Oreos, chocolate candy, and sprinkles. No baking skills are required for this Easter Bark!
3. This completely addictive Easter Treat from Suburban Simplicity is a must-make! Spring Confetti Cookie Bars. Cookie dough topped with fluffy marshmallows, white chocolate, and sprinkles! Such an easy recipe!
4. Easter Cookie Cups from Suburban Simplicity are bite-sized treats that wow on a dessert table! They are easy to make in your mini muffin pan, and people love the cookie and candy combo.
5. Easter Nest Sugar Cookies via Seeded At the Table are simple yet cute! Kids love these Easter cookies!
6. How about a traditional dessert with a modern twist? Creme de la Crumb makes an incredible Carrot Cake Cookie that doesn't disappoint. They have just the right amount of sweetness and cinnamon, plus they are buttery and carrotty and have the tastiest icing.
7. These Easter Bunny Oreo Pops from Suburban Simplicity will be the first thing to go at your Easter Brunch. Kids can help make them as a craft too! These little bunnies are made with Oreo Cookies, candy eyes, and melting chocolate.
8. These easy and fun No-Bake Bird's Nest Cookies are the perfect Easter dessert! Only 4 ingredients are needed, and you can make them ahead of time! You can fill this no-bake recipe with chocolate candies or jelly beans.
9. Does a sucker get any cuter than this? Nope! We don't think so. These super cute Bunny Lollipops from Smart School House are too cute not to make! It's a fun treat to serve at your Easter celebration.
10. You can theme them for any holiday, but you must try these Easter Peanut Butter Buttons from The Curvy Carrot. So, so good!
11. How about something super cute, like Bunny Cupcakes with a Surprise Inside?? Easter cupcakes are wonderful on your holiday table and can be made ahead of time.
12. Who can resist Easter Krispy Treats? This version of rice Krispy treats from Everyday Made Fresh has a healthier marshmallow base, which is hard to do!
13. We are definitely a fan of simple, but we're also a fan of cute! So this No-Bake Chocolate Oreo Bunny Garden Dessert Recipe is a must-make!
14. Spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying family with this recipe for Butterfinger Candied Trifle by Curly Crafty Mom. It feeds a crowd and has that Butterfinger yumminess inside! Plus, you can make it ahead.
15. Who would have thought Bunny Tail Truffles made by Pizzazzerie would be so stinkin' cute! Plus, they are so easy to make!
16. We love how creative Craftberry Bush got by making these Rice Krispies Easter Chick Pops. They are way better than marshmallow peeps! These would be great for decorating your table or for feeding guests. They could also be cute in a goodie bag.
17. Easter pastel-colored chocolate-covered strawberries from Salt and Lavender are an easy and fun sweet treat that adults and kids will love.
18. This creative idea from Suburban Simplicity works for gifts, Easter baskets, and just plain eating! Adorable Peeps on a Stick! So fun!
19. Easter Peeps S'mores Dip from Home. Made. Interest. is an easy Easter dessert made with two kinds of chocolate and bunny rabbit peeps, toasted into an ooey-gooey dessert dip recipe. It's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
20. Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops from Finding Zest are an easy Easter recipe that requires very little time in the kitchen.
21. If you're heading to an Easter egg hunt at someone's house, bring along Easter Cookies in a Jar from Suburban Simplicity. They are the perfect hostess gift to take.
22. How cute are these Rice Krispie Nests made by Crafty Morning? Simple and adorable! A classic Easter treat recipe that never goes out of style.
23. These Easter Mini Egg cookie bars made by Salt and Lavender are a fun and decadent way to eat your Cadbury Mini Eggs.
24. Here's a great idea. Lil' Luna makes veggies adorable with these Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries! You want to bring these to the office in the spring!
25. These little Peep Pretzel Rods from My Litter are so easy to make. You can bring them to Church or serve them for Easter Brunch. The kids would also have fun making them during the festivities!
26. Each bite-sized Easter Bunny Butt Pretzels from Hungry Happening is salty and sweet and so much fun to eat! A delicious no-bake treat.
27. How about an adorable and delicious treat? Cookie Dough Bunny Truffles from The Sweet Chick! If you can make a cake pop, you can totally make these!
Check out these Simple and Easy Easter Treats:
28. Peanut butter Chocolate Nests by My Recipe Magic
29. Easter Bunny Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Living Locurto
30. Chocolate Covered Carrot Strawberries by What to Cook
31. Easter Egg Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark by Five Heart Home
32. Bunny Tails Popcorn Mix by Framed Frosting
33. Easter Chick Lemon Cookies by The Gold Lining Girl
34. Layered Peep Treats by Yellow Bliss Road
35. Easter Egg Nest Macaroons by Yummy Healthy Easy
36. Fruit Cup Easter Chicks by No Biggie
37. Bunny Dirt Cups by A Zesty Bite
38. No-Bake Chocolate Nest Cookies by Chef in Training
39. Easter Bunny Marshmallow Treats - by Taste of Home
40. Jelly Bean Popcorn by Mom on the Side
41. Skinny Easter Egg Cake Balls by Skinny Taste
More Easter Recipes
So save time and frustration with these yummy treat recipes, and enjoy your Easter celebration and family gatherings!
You May Also Like the following:
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.