Celebrate Easter like you used to! Come check out these clever Easter ideas for teens and tweens that are kid-approved! Your kiddos are never too big for fun and festive holiday gifts!
Most likely, your tweens and teens don’t believe in the Easter Bunny anymore, but they never seem to be too big for fun holiday gifts! Here are several clever Easter ideas for teens and tweens that are definitely kid-approved!
If you have younger kids as well. No problem! Click here if you need some Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas for Little Kids.
Table of Contents
Clever Easter Basket Idea
One of the easiest things to give teens or tweens is a GET OUT OF DOING A CHORE COUPON. It fits perfectly in their basket and costs you nothing!
Teen life revolves around electronics these days. Having power for their devices is always a safe bet for a gift. A Travel Charger is compact, portable & stylish, and perfect for long flights, road trips, or whenever your t(w)een needs to charge their iPhone, iPad, or other smart devices.
Keep things easy. There are a million and one chargers around our house; that’s why this USB Charger Skin Wrap is a hit. Everyone can always find their charger with no problem at all!
Girls love beauty products at this age, especially if they smell good! Here are several items they’d love in their Easter Baskets…
How cute is this Lip Smacker Lippy Pal Lip Balm that smells like a carrot cake?
Simple Cleansing Wipes contain no artificial perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset young skin.
A Plush Microfiber Towel that does double duty – a soft cleaning towel on one side, exfoliator on the other!
All-natural Hempz Herbal Body Moisturizer that contains Shea butter, ginseng, and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition your skin.
It may sound strange, but your tween or teen may actually want socks for gifts. Nike Elite Socks are popular for boys. They are comfortable, supportive athletic socks that come in several colors.
Girls love these comfy Cozy Fuzzy Socks. Girls love to give them for gifts to their friends too!
Gifts that get your teen or tween using their creative side are always nice. Essential Gel Pens are wonderful pens to sketch, draw, color, doodle, write and get creative in a fun and skilled way.
Boys devourer the Cherub series. These books keep them entertained and doing something that doesn’t involve a screen. How awesome is that!
More Creative Easter Basket Ideas
And Finally, Some Great little items for Teens and Tweens Easter Baskets:
- Gum. It’s simple, but teens and tweens really enjoy it.
- Post-it Notes. Teens use these all the time for reminders!
- Gift Cards. Amazon, GameStop, or Sephora are good bets.
- Photo Clip Light Strings. Fairy lights to illuminate a bedroom.
- Duct Tape. Teens and tweens can do amazingly creative things with this stuff!
- Movie Tickets. They love movies with friends.
- Earbuds. Listening to music or podcasts is a favorite pastime for this age group.
- Booklight. They need a light for that late-night reading.
- Highlighters. Pens and markers are always appreciated!
- Command Hooks. Give them something to use for hanging their stuff.
- Easter Word Search. A simple yet fun activity.
- Would Your Rather. A book of silly challenges.
Enjoy your holiday!
You May Also Like:
Easter Oreo Bark (teens and tweens love this stuff!)