Make this easy and delicious Easter Oreo Bark Recipe in less than 5 minutes. It’s a simple and irresistible Easter dessert idea that’s perfect for a crowd!
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Easter Oreo Bark
If you’re looking for an easy Easter treat, I’ve got ya covered! Who doesn’t jump up and down for a simple dessert recipe! Easter Oreo Bark takes less than five minutes to make and kids love to get in on the action. They can crush Oreos and toss sprinkles to make a custom creation!
The white chocolate combined with the Oreos and M&Ms is DE-licious and the pastel candy sprinkles bring it all together to make it Easter and Spring ready.
You could serve this treat as a special after school or for dessert at your Easter brunch. It’s that easy and that versatile.
These Bunny Cupcakes with a Surprise Inside are a fun Easter Treat, too!
Tips for Making Easter Oreo Bark
- You can use 10-12 ounces of white chocolate morsels or white candy melts in this recipe.
- Crush the Oreos as fine as you like them, or leave them a little chunky 🙂 It’s easy to put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a kitchen mallet, rolling pin or large spoon.
- I love using my Silpat baking mat because it never sticks.
- If you want to make clean cuts for your pieces of bark, instead of breaking them, use a knife that you run under hot water and when wipe off. Repeat for each cut.
- Oreo Bark lasts for up to a week in an air tight container…but we’ve never had any around that long to really know!
Video Tutorial for Making Easter Oreo Bark
If you’ve tried this Easter Oreo Bark or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts + DIYs and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Easter Oreo Bark
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 4-5 oreos crushed
- 1/2 cup Pastel M&Ms
- Candy Sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or use your Silpat mat, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave until smooth and pour into prepared pan or onto mat.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Oreos on top of chocolate, press down so they stay put. Finish with candy sprinkles.
- Place pan into freezer for about 10 minutes until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Break up bark with hands or cut with a warm knife. (Heat knife under hot water then wipe off and cut while it's still hot. Repeat after each cut.)
- Oreo Bark will keep for up to 7 days in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Looking For More Simple Easter Treats?
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!