This heart-shaped dessert is the perfect Valentine’s Day treat! Delicious Valentine White Chocolate Bark Bites are an easy no-bake recipe to celebrate the holiday.
Table of Contents
Valentine White Chocolate Bark Bites
The perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s day is sweet chocolate! When you can make a no-bake valentine treat in just a few minutes with white chocolate, we’re all in. These cute Valentine Bark Bites are a favorite with kiddos and adults.
They’re a lovely mini Valentine’s Day Treat to bring to the office to share with co-workers or wrap up for teachers.
We also love making pans of Valentine’s Day Bark to break into pieces and give away to friends.
What better way to use your heart-shaped silicone mold than filling it with chocolate and festive candies.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Ingredients for Heart-Shaped Bark Bites
We like to keep these ingredients in our pantry to whip up simple treats like this whenever we want. If the kids need something to do, making bark bites is a fun way to entertain them in the kitchen.
Vanilla Melting Wafers – we prefer Ghirardelli because it melts smooth and has a great flavor.
Candy & Sprinkles – to fill top your white chocolate hearts. We like Valentine’s Day M&Ms, but your favorite candy will do.
As for supplies, you’ll definitely need a heart-shaped mold. They’re so flexible and easy to get your chocolate out of.
TIP: We find our Ghirardelli melting wafers at the grocery store or Target.
How To Make No-Bake White Chocolate Bark Bites
STEP 1 – MELT CHOCOLATE
First, make sure your heart-shaped silicone mold is clean and dry, and then place it on a baking sheet to make moving it more manageable.
Next, melt your white melting wafers according to the package instructions. We do this at 50% power in the microwave in a glass bowl, stirring between 30-second intervals, and it works perfectly.
STEP 2 – FILL WITH CANDY
Now, fill the bottom of each heart-shaped cavity of your mold with M&Ms and sprinkles.
STEP 3 – FILL WITH CHOCOLATE
Pour the melted wafters (white chocolate ) over the candies in the cavities. Once filled, drop the mold on the counter a couple of times to even out the chocolate.
STEP 4 – LET STAND
Finally, let your Valentine mini dessert stand at room temperature or place it in the refrigerator to harden—about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Now they’re ready to gobble up and enjoy!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats – sweet, gooey perfection in a heart shape!
Valentine Cracker Toffee – a salty, sweet treat made with crackers, caramel, and chocolate that is incredibly delicious.
Chocolate Valentine’s Day Bark – an easy treat that you can break into any size pieces.
Valentine Muddy Buddies – the perfect Valentine’s Day twist on a classic recipe!
Best Valentine’s Day Treats – lots of fun Valentine Dessert recipes to choose from.
How to Decorate for Valentine’s Day – fun ideas to sprinkle a little love around the house.
Tips for Making Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bites
- We like using vanilla melting wafters, but you can also use white chocolate chips. However, please note that white chocolate morsels can be fussy depending on the brand when melting them into a smooth consistency.
- Good news! You can use the same process to make bark bites for any holiday or mold shape.
- For dark chocolate bites, use Ghirardelli’s Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers. So good!
How to Store Chocolate Bark Bites
Store your Valentine White Chocolate Bites in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks—if they last that long!
You can freeze this adorable heart-shaped dessert in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
We Love Hearing From YOU!
If you try this Valentine’s Day Bark Recipe any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below, we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Note: The recipe will print without the images.
Valentine White Chocolate Bark Bites
- Heart-Shaped Silicone Mold
- glass bowl
- 10 ounces Vanilla Melting Wafers (or good quality white chocolate morsels)
- ½ cup Candy & Sprinkles (we like M&Ms)
- First, make sure your heart-shaped silicone mold is clean and dry, and then place it on a baking sheet to make moving it easier.
- Melt your white melting wafers according to the package instructions. We do this at 50% power in the microwave in a glass bowl, stirring between 30-second intervals, and it works perfectly.
- Fill the bottom of each heart-shaped cavity of your mold with M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Pour the melted wafters (white chocolate ) over the candies in the cavities. Once filled, drop the mold on the counter a couple of times to even out the chocolate.
- Let your Valentine mini dessert stand at room temperature or place it in the refrigerator to harden—about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Enjoy!