Get ready for some juicy and delicious oven-baked Parmesan Pork Chops! The crispy herb Parmesan crust keeps them moist and tender on the inside. This easy dinner idea will satisfy everyone around the table!
Parmesan Pork Chops
Mmmm, who’s up for some juicy pork chops!? You know, the other white meat! This recipe for Parmesan Pork Chops is perfect for busy weeknights or any time you need an easy dinner.
The crispy Parmesan crust adds tons of flavor without any extra fuss. Perfect!
Doesn't it feel like we have less and less time nowadays? Easy meals like this make feeding our crew so much easier!
How to Make Parmesan Pork Chops
Let’s get this easy dinner going! I’m teaching my girls how to cook, and this easy recipe is one we make together. You’ll need four boneless pork chops. The thickness is up to you.
First, mix the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and spices together in a shallow bowl. You can use a plate as well if that’s easier for you.
This is where you dredge the pork chops and make sure you get them nice and coated. Pat some of the mixture into the meat if necessary.
Now, it’s time to put your pork chops in a pan to crisp them up for about 5 minutes per side. I love using my cast iron pan because it goes from stovetop to oven with ease.
However, you can also use a regular pan and transfer to an oven-safe baking dish too.
After frying them, place your chops in the oven to bake. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your chops. To finish them off, and add a little crispness, you can broil them for a couple of minutes.
Add some potatoes or rice and veggies and your easy dinner is ready to serve!
How Do You Make Juicy Pork Chops in the Oven?
Making juicy pork chops in the oven is pretty simple. It's a matter of making sure they're breaded to keep in the moisture and not overcooking them.
Here are a few more tips for juicy chops...
- The thinner your pork chops, the more quickly they’ll cook. We recommend a meat thermometer so that you cook them perfectly (and juicy) every time. Dry pork just isn’t good!
- Pork is done when it reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees F.
- You can skip the skillet browning step if you’re in a real rush. Just spray your pork chops with cooking spray to get them lightly browned in the oven while they bake.
- Another way to bake them is to place them on a baking rack over a pan so air can circulate and they crisp on all sides.
This easy family recipe is great with veggies, rice, or your favorite mashed potatoes.
Looking for something new? Try quinoa if you haven't before, it's delicious!
Supplies Used to Make Baked Parmesan Pork Chops
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Cast Iron Skillet - a cast iron pan is perfect to go from stovetop to oven with ease!
Digital Meat Thermometer - a must when cooking pork and other meats to the perfect temperature.
So, If you’ve tried these Parmesan Pork Chops or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
This recipe originally appeared on The Slow Roasted Italian
Parmesan Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a shallow bowl or plate, mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder together.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture. Make sure pork chops are evenly coated on all sides, press mixture into the meat if necessary. Sear chops in a large pan coated with olive oil on medium-high heat. Fry for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- If using an oven-safe pan, place in oven or move pork chops to a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness. For thick pork chops, bake at 350 degrees for approximately 40-50 minutes. For regular thickness, cook at 350 degrees for approximately 15 - 20 minutes. For best results, use a meat thermometer. Pork is done when it reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees.