This Easy Chicken Tenders Recipe is a super simple 30-minute meal. A family-friendly chicken recipe that’s crispy and delicious!
Table of Contents
Easy Chicken Tenders Recipe
We’re big fans of chicken recipes around here, so I want to introduce you to someone fun and super helpful! Meet Foster Farms DORI™. Foster Farms just made shopping for chicken a lot easier – and more fun – with DORI™ a new interactive, on-package QR code on all packages of Foster Farms fresh chicken. That’s where I found this 30-minute recipe for Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders while shopping for my weekly groceries.
This easy chicken tenders recipe is so convenient to make in less than a half-hour and EVERYONE in the family loves them! Plus, they’re baked, so a healthier choice for a quick weeknight dinner.
You’re probably saying this looks ahhhmazzing!!
It’s easy, peasy!!
How to Use Foster Farms DORI™
It’s really is simple. While you’re at the store picking up your chicken, just scan the new DORI™ QR code on packages of fresh chicken for EXCLUSIVE coupons (awesome!), hundreds of original recipes using Foster Farms chicken (yum!), a map of Foster Farms’ local California and Pacific Northwest chicken ranches (so cool!), savings (yessss!), and more!
See, super simple! Technology is awesome!
Click this link to learn more about Foster Farms Chicken (with the DORI™ label) as well as get your next fantastic chicken recipe for dinner, a coupon to go with it, and maybe the latest scoop on the coop!
How to Make Easy Chicken Tenders
You can grab this easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe by scanning the DORI™ QR code on packages of fresh Foster Farms chicken, but here it is for reference.
Easy Chicken Tenders
- Canola or olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup coarse dry breadcrumbs (preferably whole-wheat)
- 1 pound Foster Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce (heated)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place a large wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Lightly beat eggs in another shallow dish. Combine parmesan and breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish. Toss tenders with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl. Coat each tender in flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in egg and let any excess drip off. Then roll in the breadcrumb mixture. Place the tenders on the prepared rack. Generously coat the top of each tender with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn each tender over and coat with cooking spray. Continue baking until the outside is crisp and the tenders are cooked through, about 10 minutes more. Serve the tenders with marinara sauce for dipping.
Tips for Making Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders
- We love whole wheat bread crumbs, but you may substitute regular if that’s what you have on hand.
- Serve your Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders with sautéed green beans or steamed broccoli and roasted sweet potato wedges.
- Always cook chicken or turkey to a safe internal temperature of at least 165°F.
Next time, I’ll double the batch because this easy chicken tender recipe is something special! Thanks, Foster Farms DORI™!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
You May Also Like These Chicken Recipes