This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub recipe smells good enough to eat plus it’s super easy to make! A simply perfect homemade DIY!
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
This post originally appeared on Somewhat Simple
Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub
Homemade Sugar scrubs are a wonderful way to pamper yourself and smooth out those rough spots or give as thoughtful gifts without spending a ton. These are the kind of gifts I love! This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub is one of my favorites! I just have to keep telling my self not to lick the jar!
Store bought varieties of body scrubs are lovely, they really are, but can be expensive or have questionable ingredients. It’s easy to make your own in less than 10 minutes with a few simple natural ingredients you might already have in your kitchen. My daughters helped make this batch and couldn’t believe how easy it really is.
This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub smells so darn good and softens and moisturizes your skin beautifully.
Ingredients for Brown Sugar Scrub
How to Make
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
How to Use
- Scoop a small amount of the Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands or feet – or wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Allow to sit on your on your skin for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse well and then pat dry with a soft towel.
This sugar scrub makes the perfect DIY gift! Place it in a pretty jar or container and you’ll have your handmade gift ready to go. This sugar scrub works well for a baby shower, birthday or holiday gifts too.
If you want the darling tag to go with your Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub, click here.
What’s your favorite DIY beauty product?
You may also like these other DIY products:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!