Homemade Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub is an easy DIY to pamper yourself or give as a lovely gift. It’s all natural and smells wonderful!
Homemade Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
Banish dry, rough skin with this Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub. Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes are an inexpensive way to pamper yourself and feel like you spent a day at the spa. I just L-O-V-E them! Plus, they’re an easy DIY that anyone can do.
Seriously, this Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub smells so darn good and softens and moisturizes your skin beautifully without any harsh chemical ingredients. It’s my favorite. Well, it’s a toss up between Pink Lemonade and Vanilla Lavender Sugar Scrub!
Supplies for Making a Sugar Scrub
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Ingredients for DIY Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil (almond, olive or coconut work best)
1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional – it helps preserve your scrub and provides a little extra softening)
15 drops lemon essential oil
1-2 drops red food coloring (optional if you want the pink color)
How to Make A Sugar Scrub
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
How to Use Your Sugar Scrub
- Scoop a small amount of the Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands or feet – or wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Allow to sit on your on your skin for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse well and then pat dry with a soft towel.
This sugar scrub makes the perfect DIY gift! Place it in a pretty jar or container and you’ll have your handmade gift ready to go. This sugar scrub works well for a baby shower, birthday or holiday gifts too.
If you want the darling tag to go with your Pink Lemonade Sugar Scrub, click here.
What’s your favorite DIY beauty product?
You may also like these other DIY Bath and Beauty products:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!