A Summer Bucket List of 50 fun things to do with kids this summer. Plus a FREE printable. Great ideas to make memories and keep kids entertained during the summer months.
Table of Contents
Summer Bucket List for Kids
Summer is finally here! Sun-filled mornings. Lazy afternoons. Endless sleepovers. The kids have eagerly been awaiting its arrival for a while now.
Every year we sit down with the kids and make our Summer Bucket List of all the fun and exciting things we want to do over the summer months.
When your kids are little, they really enjoy crossing the items off your list one by one.
This list will undoubtedly keep your kids from being bored!
Here's our Summer Bucket List (in no particular order)
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- Play sports
- Movies (why not stay cool in the theater)
- Visit family
- Berry picking (We can already cross off strawberry picking. Blueberry and blackberry are still to come!)
- Typing (Yep, gotta keep those skills up!)
- Books on tape
- Library (The kids participate in the library reading program, which helps them track what and how much they're reading)
- Road Trip
- Yes Day (a day full of cheer and good fun when I have to say "yes" to everything. Cue the ice cream for breakfast question 🙂
- Opposite Day (Everything you say means the opposite. So fun for the kids)
- Water gun fight
- Bike ride
- Play Xbox (finally, school is over and they can play!)
- Have lots of playtime with friends
- Play dodgeball
- Go to a theme park (see previously mentioned road trip.)
- No day (a day where you get to be opposite with everything!)
- Play soccer
- Lemonade stand
- Make homemade ice cream
- Watch Fireworks
- Cookie/cupcake wars (the kids team up and create sugary treats and try to beat their siblings in a taste test. Presentation counts too!)
- Pool time
- Swimming at the Lake
- Water balloons (We just purchased a zillion little water balloons on Amazon, they should be set for summer. It's the one thing all four kids agree on and play together for hours.)
- Feed the ducks
- Jump rope
Printable Summer Bucket List for Kids
Here's an awesome free printable summer bucket list of 5o fun things you can do with your kids this summer. Enjoy!
What are your summer plans?
Don't forget to stop and enjoy the sweet sounds and smells of the summer, it's over before we know it!
More Kid-Friendly Ideas