Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are healthy cookies with no flour and no refined sugar that tastes out of this world! A clean, low carb recipe!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Guys! I literally jumped for joy the first time I made these Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies! Who knew a clean, healthy cookie with no flour, no dairy and no refined sugar could be so darn good!
It’s hard to find tasty and appetizing recipes when you have health issues that require a limited diet. I haven’t talked about it much, but I’ve been dealing with some health concerns that have me eating really healthy food, made without any grains, sugar or dairy – among other things. Challenging to say the least!
Therefore, a cookie (think of it more as a little protein snack) that tastes this amazing was a special find! It makes clean eating fun!
I’ve always tried to feed my family Healthy Food Recipes, but now more than ever I need good options!
No Flour, No Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies
These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are moist and soooo delish right out of the oven, but they also keep for about a week in an airtight container – if they last that long. They also freeze well for munching on later! How I bake all my cookies is on my Silpat mat. It gives them the perfect crisp around the edges, and moist and chewy middle. These peanut butter almond flour cookies turn out perfectly!
If you’ve tried these Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts + DIYs and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup salted peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- Sea salt or Kosher salt to top cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, baking soda, and almond flour and mix well. Create a well in the dry ingredients.
- Add peanut butter, honey, vanilla and the egg to the dry ingredients and mix together until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Take a cookie scoop and place batter on cookie sheet, 12 cookies to a sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a dash of salt. Cook 8-10 minutes and then cool on wire racks.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Tips for Making Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Adam’s Natural Peanut Butter is great in this recipe, but any peanut butter will do. Chunky or smooth.
- If your peanut butter is new, it may be runnier and therefore your cookie batter may be runnier. They should bake up fine, though.
- For less sweet cookies, reduce the honey to your liking.
- If you don’t eat eggs, substituting beef gelatin for the egg works well. This is the one I use.
- Save some for later! These cookies freeze well.
- I’d recommend making a double batch, you’ll thank me later 🙂
Don’t worry, I’ll continue to share all kinds of delicious, family friendly recipes, with a few healthy foods thrown in 🙂 My family has gotten used to eating more spaghetti squash than pasta and these healthy cookies versus Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies and they don’t seem to mind! We’re all better off 🙂
You May Also Like:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!