These Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are a must try! You’ll love the few simple ingredients that come together to make a delicious crust and crumble layered with fresh raspberries. With whole grains and minimal sugar, they’re a healthier option for a grab-n-go breakfast or tasty snack!
Easy Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
You know we’re fans of Easy Oatmeal Bars around here! From fruity to chocolatey, we love them all! These Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are layered with wholesome oats and fresh raspberries. Oh, what a glorious combination!
True story. My husband isn’t really a fan of raspberries and he likes this recipe. I know, crazy, but I made him try them anyway. Admittedly, he tried them first with a little whipped cream for dessert, but he’s a fan now!
Healthy Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
You know what makes these bars so wholesome and delicious? For one, they contain whole wheat flour, which contains several vitamins, including folate, riboflavin and vitamins B-1, B-3 and B-5 – plus, it’s rich in fiber. Then you have the oats that are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. These bars also have fresh raspberries that taste amazing, but also contain strong antioxidants like Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease.
So all in all, these bars are:
- Easy to make.
- Make a great grab-n-go breakfast.
- Taste amazing.
- Are packed full of vitamins, and antioxidants.
What’s not to love!
Easy Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are good too! Baked blueberries bursting with flavor and a crumbly topping!
How to Make Fresh Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
This is one delicious recipe! Let’s get started…
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
To make the oat crust and crumble, place all your dry ingredients for the main recipe, plus the melted butter and vanilla in a large bowl and mix.
Reserve 1 cup oat mixture and place the rest in the pan and pat down. Mash fresh raspberries in a small bowl. For the filling, spread mashed raspberries over oat mixture. Crumble reserved cup of oat mixture on the raspberries and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Get ready for your house to smell a-mazing!
Tips for The Best Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- This recipe is best if you use old fashioned oats, not instant oats.
- I like using the healthy option of whole wheat flour, but regular flour would also work.
- To store, layer the bars between waxed paper in an airtight container. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Bring back to room temperature before serving.
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars can be frozen for up to 3 months, just bring to room temperature when ready to eat them.
- You can substitute coconut oil for the butter if you like.
Supplies Used for These Oatmeal Bars
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Easy Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Crust & Crumble Topping
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted (you can substitute coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats not instant
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, foil or with cooking spray.
- To make the crust & crumble, place whole wheat flour, regular oats, honey, brown sugar, ground nutmeg and salt in a large bowl and mix. Stir in melted butter and vanilla until just combined. Mixture should be a little dry and crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture, this will be your crumble topping.
- Add the oat mixture to the prepared baking pan. Press mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Mash fresh raspberries and then spread over oat mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture over the top of the raspberries.
- Bake the bars for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the bars from the pan and let sit for 10 minutes. Cut and enjoy!
Other Oatmeal Bar Recipes
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!