Peppermint foot soak is a wonderful DIY to pamper and rejuvenate your feet. This project is super easy and inexpensive to make and is also a perfect gift idea.
Easy Peppermint Foot Soak DIY
Cue the confetti. This is an easy and very inexpensive way to feel like you’re being pampered at the spa…without a gigantic bill! DIY Peppermint Foot Soak makes the perfect gift idea, too.
In less than 5 minutes and only a few natural ingredients, you can create a gift for yourself or someone else for pennies.
My girlfriends get these as gifts all the time! Wouldn’t this be great for mom or grandma?? This Chamomile Foot Soak is a great gift ideas for something more relaxing.
Peppermint offers several aromatherapy benefits, including boosting energy and soothing tired muscles. Literally, there are few body, health, and mind issues that it cannot help. It leaves you feeling refreshed and revitalized. In combination with the Epsom salts, the peppermint also helps relieve pain and relaxes the nerves.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Materials Needed To Make Epsom Salt Peppermint Foot Soak
- Powdered Milk (makes your feet soft and smooth)
- Epsom Salt
- Loose Peppermint Tea and/or Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1/2 Pint Size Jar
Tips for Making Peppermint Foot Soak
- This recipe makes about a 1/2 pint (or 1 cup), but could be doubled or tripled to create larger batches for gifts or party favors.
- If you don’t have loose leaf tea, opening a tea bag works as well!
- Your Epsom Salt Peppermint Foot Soak will last a month or two if properly sealed in an airtight jar.
Printable Tags for Your Peppermint Foot Soak DIY
If you’re giving your foot soak as a gift, then you definitely need a cute little tag! Click here to download your printable version of the tags pictured.
To make the scalloped edge, I punched them out with this craft punch. Add a pretty ribbon or some twine and you’re all set!
You could always just cut them out as a circle if you didn’t want to create the scalloped edge.
If you’ve tried this Peppermint Foot Soak on Suburban Simplicity, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, fun crafts + DIYs and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Peppermint Foot Soak
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 2 TBSP loose peppermint tea
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil optional
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl. You can open 1-2 peppermint tea bags to create loose leaf tea.
- Transfer to an air tight container.
- To use, place 1/2 cup of peppermint foot soak in hot water, insert feet and enjoy!
How to Use Homemade Peppermint Foot Soak
What a nice way to end the day and soothe tired feet. Add approximately 1/2 cup of the Peppermint Foot Soak to a basin of warm water and soak your feet for 20 minutes.
You will feel refreshed and your feet will thank you! Ahhhh!
You may also like:
Please Note: If you are pregnant or have any health concerns, check with your doctor before using Epsom salts and/or essential oils.
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!