Here are the cutest Oreo Halloween treats for your Halloween party! Try these super easy no-bake Oreo Pumpkin Pops! They’ll be the gobbled up before you know it!
Table of Contents
Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops
This year, like most years, we’re all about easy and adorable Halloween treats, so these simple and cute Oreo Pumpkin Pops are a must-make!
These Pumpkins Oreos are super easy to make and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, they’re made with Oreo Cookies, so you can’t go wrong!
If you want to make Oreo Mummy Pops to go along with your pumpkins, go for it!
How to Make Pumpkin Oreo Pops
Raise your hand if you can eat just one? Oreo, we mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face and we bet there’s NO Way you can resist! Mmmm, Oreo Pumpkins!
Ok, let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need…
Supplies for Making Pumpkin Oreo Pops
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- Orange Candy Melts
- Oreos (I like the double stuffed for this recipe)
- A handful of Chocolate Chips
- Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- Candy Eyeballs
- Plastic Baggie (or icing bag)
- Pretzel Sticks
- Parchment Paper
Step for Making Halloween Cookie Pops
These Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops are a great way for the kiddos to help in the kitchen. To start, line a baking pan with parchment paper.
STEP 1 – MELT CHOCOLATE AND ADD LOLLIPOP STICK
First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions.
Next, take apart your Oreo cookies. Now, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo.
Place the top of the cookie back on and place them on the baking tray and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick. Longer is okay too.
STEP 2 – DIP COOKIE
Next, take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie that’s on the stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens while you dip all the cookies).
Tip: Cover the entire cookie.
STEP 3 – ADD FACE
Place the candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to middle-top of the cookie.
Now, break the end of a pretzel stick and place it at the top of the pumpkin for a stem.
Finally, melt chocolate chips and add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate chips in the plastic bag. Then, snip off a tiny piece from the corner and pipe it onto the cookie pop to make a scary mouth!
Now, your hauntingly cute Halloween-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Tips for the Best Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- Use double-stuffed Oreos to have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- It’s your choice, but we find the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the size of the cookie.
- Make more than you think you’ll need. They’re a popular Halloween dessert at parties!
Video for Pumpkin Pops with Oreos
So you can see my technique, we created a little video of our Oreo Halloween Pops. We’re more of a visual group around here, so if you are too, this may help 🙂
We Love Hearing from Followers!
If you try these Halloween Pumpkin Cookie Pops or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let us know how it went in the comments below, we love hearing from you! Better yet, use the hashtag #suburbansimplicity if you make the recipe.
Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- plastic baggie
- parchment paper
- 1 bag Orange Candy Melts
- 1 package Oreos (we like the double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- Pretzel Sticks (have a few extra in case they don't break right)
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the open Oreo cookie. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens while you make them). Cover the entire cookie.
- Break a small piece of the end of the pretzel stick off and place it in the top of the cookie for a stem.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of the cookie. Finally, add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate in a plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from the corner. Then, pipe it onto the cookie pop forming a mouth. Refrigerate until hardened. Enjoy!
The adorable Oreo Mummy Pops can be found here.
Don’t be ghoulish, let everyone enjoy a pumpkin cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these cute Oreo pumpkins as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like These Treats: