Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells absolutely amazing!
Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub
Oh, how I love to make sugar scrubs! They’re so easy and you feel like you’ve escaped to a luxurious spa! It’s like a mini-vacation 🙂 This Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is my latest creation! It’s the perfect twist on my Vanilla Lavender Sugar Scrub recipe. Lavender is wonderful for calming the mind and soul.
Who has time to spend hours on a beauty routine? I like sugar scrubs because they make it so easy to get your skin feeling soft and smooth with just a few minutes in the shower. Plus, homemade sugar scrubs are all-natural and make great homemade gifts.
You may also link this Mint Sugar Scrub that’s wonderful any time of the year!
Printable Tags for Your DIY Sugar Scrub
Printable tags make giving your sugar scrub as a gift super simple! Slip on a pretty ribbon or burlap string. Attach your tag, and voila you’ve got an irresistible present.
Supplies for Making a Sugar Scrub
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Ingredients for DIY Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil (almond, olive or coconut work best)
1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional – it helps preserve your scrub and provides a little extra softening)
15 drops lavender essential oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
How to Make A Sugar Scrub
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
Keeps in an airtight container for a month or two.
How to Use Your Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub
- Scoop a small amount of the Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands or feet – or wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Allow to sit on your on your skin for 3-4 minutes. Breath deep and enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse well and then pat dry with a soft towel.
If you want the darling tag to go with your Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub, click here.
What’s your favorite DIY beauty product?
Follow along on Pinterest where I pin tons of cute DIY projects!
You may also like these other DIY Bath and Beauty products:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!