Enjoy this Delicious Creamy Skittles Fudge whenever you need a red, white, or blue dessert! It's an easy no-bake recipe with only 3-ingredients! Perfect for celebrations and family fun!
We think you'll go crazy for our Oreo Fudge, too!
We L-O-V-E summer, and it's finally here! What's better than being outdoors and feeling the sunshine on your face. It warms your soul. Summertime is also great for entertaining. Having friends and family gather outdoors for BBQs and picnics on warm evenings is just heavenly. Creating unique recipes like Skittles Fudge for these gatherings is fun, especially if you need something red, white, and blue! (Like on the 4th of July.)
Mmmm, mmmm! You're going to love this Skittles Dessert Recipe! Creamy white chocolate with the fruit flavor of Skittles. It makes an incredible no-bake 4th of July dessert.
You only need these 3 ingredients!
- White Chocolate Chips - a good quality brand that melts well.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - not evaporated milk.
- Skittles Candies - any color will do!
How To Make Skittles Fudge
This Skittles fudge requires only 3 ingredients and takes about 10 minutes to make, so it's an easy recipe that you can make any time, and the kids can help, too.
No oven is required!
If you've never made fudge, you'll see how easy it is!
Tip: The swirly food coloring on top of the fudge is optional.
Step 1 - First, place your white chocolate (3 cups) and condensed milk (1 14 oz. can) in a pan and melt until smooth.
Step 2 - Once melted, stir in the Skittles (¾ cup). Place the fudge in a parchment-lined 8-inch pan.
If you're using food coloring to make swirls, place a drop of each color (red, blue) in the corners of the pan and swirl colors together with a butter knife or toothpick until you get your desired look.
Step 3 - Then place the Skittles Fudge in the fridge to harden. It's that simple, but oh, so tasty.
For best results, remove the fudge from the fridge and let it come to room temperature before serving.
If you have other recipes for your BBQ, this recipe is great because you can make it ahead of time!
Tips & Tricks
- Any color of Skittles candy will work in this recipe.
- The swirly top is optional. You could use any food coloring color but go with red and blue for a patriotic look.
- For best results, take the fudge out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature before serving. It doesn't require refrigeration to serve unless it's really hot outside.
How to Store
- Store your Candy Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for about 5-7 days.
- You can freeze fudge. Just take it out of the freezer about an hour before you want to serve or eat it, and it should be ready to go! Freeze for up to 3 months.
More Summer Desserts
Love this Skittles recipe? Please leave a 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below ⬇️ and/or a review in the comment section further down.
Delicious Skittles Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup Skittles
- Food coloring (optional)
- Combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan.
- Melt over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and completely melted.
- Stir in Skittles.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan lined with parchment paper.
- If using food coloring, place one drop of each color food coloring in a different corner of the fudge pan; use a knife or toothpick to swirls colors together.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- The colorful swirly top is optional. You could use any color of food coloring, but for a patriotic look, go with red and blue.
- For best results, take the fudge out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature before serving.
As we said, summer is our favorite season! Your family should definitely make a Summer Bucket List that includes lots of baking and treat-making.
This post was updated on May 29, 2019, to include more photos and step-by-step instructions.
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure Policy here.