Enjoy these Simple Patriotic Recipes at your next party, BBQ, cookout, or potluck. Nothing’s more patriotic and festive than red, white, and blue! Celebrate with these easy recipes!
Make sure to try our Red, White, and Blue Fudge!
Table of Contents
Hoist up the flags, folks! Life is that much sweeter and festive when there’s a theme to the party! This time of year there’s Memorial Day and 4th of July and then Labor Day, so how about a little Red, White & Blue?
Yes, Patriotic themed recipes make your summer BBQ or get together a little more special.
In case you need it, here are the Best Tips for a Throwing a Memorial Day or 4th of July Party so you can enjoy it and not be stressed about the decorations and food!
Red, White, and Blue Recipes
Here are 20 simple recipes that will inspire your patriotic holiday food spread!
Looking for an easy red, white and blue treat for your Memorial Day or 4th of July BBQ, picnic, or potluck? Then you have to try these chocolate-dipped Patriotic Oreos from Suburban Simplicity! Everyone LOVES Oreos!
Here are no-fuss delicious treats kids and grownups both like from Baking Beauty- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Pops. The perfect grab and go treat for when the kids are running around.
Kids love sprinkles, so get them in the kitchen to help with these Patriotic Pretzels from Simply Being Mommy.
Enjoy this Delicious Creamy Skittles Fudge from Suburban Simplicity all summer long! It’s an easy no-bake recipe with only 3-ingredients that’s perfect for summertime fun.
Perfect for your backyard holiday barbecues or pool parties this summer, you have to try this kid-friendly Patriotic Punch!!
Nothing could be easier than a No-bake Berry Icebox Cake from Suburban Simplicity! Layers of whipped cream and graham crackers with fresh berries! Yum!
Fresh berries are perfect for any red, white, and blue theme including Memorial Day and Fourth of July. How cute are these Red, White, and Blue Mini Fruit Tarts from Everyday Savvy?
If you’re looking for an easy but show-stopping recipe for your 4th of July celebration, potluck, or BBQ, then you have to check out this White Chocolate and Fruit Tart made by Bird’s Party. Yum!
More Kid-Friendly Patriotic Recipes!
- What kid wouldn’t want to dig into the old fashioned favorite from Tidy Mom – Red, White, and Blue Candy Apples?
- What a delicious treat this Red, White, and Blue Brownie Pizza is from Jo Cooks. Brownie topped with cream cheese frosting…mmmm!
- Life with the Crusts Cut Off’s 4th of July Bark looks so festive and the kids can help make it. Perfect!
And a Few More Patriotic Treats…
- An all-time favorite Patriotic Caramel Pretzel Bites from Two Sisters Crafting is so easy, but so good!
- Fireworks Pudding Cookies from Crazy for Crusts are moist and yummy, no one will be able to keep their hands off of them!
- Patriotic Cake Pops make a great presentation and taste great, too! Via Honest Cooking
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Flag Dip from Mom on Time Out is an awesome way to eat cookie dough!
We hope these Patriotic Recipes inspire you to make something amazing and fun for your summer celebrations!