This straightforward scissor trick will give you the cutest marshmallow bunny ears in a flash! Decorate all your spring treats and bunny cupcakes with this easy DIY idea.
How to Make Marshmallow Bunny Ears
This straightforward scissor trick will give you the cutest marshmallow ears in a flash!
They're perfect for all your spring baking creations!
So, if you need some adorable bunny ears this season, marshmallows do the trick nicely. The go-to ear, for sure! They stand up easily and look like bunny ears! So let me show you How to Make Marshmallow Bunny Ears in two ways.
Supplies Needed to Make Edible Rabbit Ears
- A bag of standard-size marshmallows
- Kitchen scissors
- Pink sprinkles (dark pink tends to show up better than light pink on the marshmallows)
How To Make Large Marshmallow Bunny Ears
The first way is for more oversized edible bunny ears. Full-size or jumbo cupcakes and larger treats are the right proportion for these size ears.
Step 1 - Cut a full-size marshmallow in half on a diagonal.
Step 2 - Find the sticky side and dip it into pink sprinkles.
Hippity Hop! You've got bunny ears!
How To Make Small Marshmallow Ears
The second way we will show you is for smaller bunny ears. These are great for smaller treats and mini cupcakes.
Step 1 - Cut a full-size marshmallow in half lengthwise.
Step 2 - Cut the half of the marshmallow you just cut in half again but on a diagonal.
Step 3 - Find the perfect angle and dip the sticky portion into pink sprinkles.
Voila! Mini bunny ears that work for so many delicious treats!
Bunny Cupcakes with Marshmallow Ears
The best way to use your Marshmallow Ears is by making Bunny Cupcakes and topping them with your adorable bunny ears.
As you can see, they are pretty adorable and hard to resist.
Tips for Making Marshmallow Bunny Ears
- Put your kitchen sheers a glass of warm water between each cut to make cutting easy, so they don't get all sticky.
- The bunny ears get hard quickly, so plan to eat them within a day or so from when they're made.
- Dark pink sprinkles tend to pop more when next to the white marshmallows. Light pink tends to blend in, so choose the option you prefer.
What will you make with your tasty bunny ears? These recipes are sure to give you some inspiration…
You May Also Like These Treats