Feel like you waste a lot of time while waiting for your kids? Check out this list of 50 Things To Do While Waiting to Pick Up Kids. Feel Productive!
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
50 Things to do While Waiting to Pick Up Kids
Do you often find yourself with idle time while waiting to pick the kids up from school or activities? I do…and I like to feel productive if all all possible. Here’s a list of 50 things you could do while waiting for your children so that you can be productive too!
Some require a little planning ahead, but others could be done right on your smart phone.
1. Take your computer – work
2. Read a good book
3. Skim through a magazine
4. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea
5. Clean out your email or texts
6. Paint or file nails
7. Meditate 🙂
8. Clean the car
9. Chat with a friend
10. Order dinner for the family
11. Plan your week
12. Do some sitting exercises (your bottom will thank you 🙂
13. Make appointments
14. Do online banking
15. Brainstorm blog posts 😉
16. Set your DVR
17. Donate to your favorite cause
18. Read The Skimm
19. Check traffic
20. Write thank you notes
21. Make your shopping list
22. Shop online
23. Order your groceries
24. Plan your vacation
25. Check your child’s grades
26. Get out and walk
28. Pin on Pinterest
29. Plan your outfit for the next day
30. Balance your checkbook
32. Send your hubby a love note (I like to send one everyday)
33. Make your Christmas list
35. Listen to an audio book
36. Check social media
37. Enjoy a healthy snack
39. Sew or needlepoint
40. Listen to music
41. Write in your journal
42. Search iTunes or Amazon music
43. Research your next book to read
44. Respond to invites and Evites
47. Read the paper
48. Plan playdates
49. Set goals for yourself and family
50. Sing – even if somebody’s watching 🙂
If you want to be more productive around the house – read my tips for how I get more time in my day!
What do you like to do while you wait for your kids?
Join our email list for an awesome FREEBIE on how get more time in your day!
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!