Teens can be hard to buy for. Here’s your handy guide of must-have Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls they’ll absolutely love!
A special thanks to Ivory Ella for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls
There’s no doubt teenage girls can be finicky, which makes shopping for them a bit difficult. No need to worry. Here are some cool Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls that are sure to please! With two teenage girls in the house, I know a thing or two about what’s on teenagers minds (and Xmas lists)!
One thing my teens are getting more passionate about is companies that give back. They love giving and receiving products with a mission and a story. That’s why they love Ivory Ella. Here’s are some of my daughter’s favorite styles.
Ivory Ella is not just a brand but a giving brand, committed to dedicating 10% of their annual profits to saving the elephants. They’ve set out to bring all types of people and cultures together to appreciate the beauty and diversity of nature—and help preserve it. How cool is that!
I’ve included some fun items from the Ivory Ella website so you can purchase gifts that give back, too! These are teen approved, but you can choose any one of their cute one-of-a-kind elephant designs.
Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
This wish list has everything a teen girl could want for Christmas (or her birthday)! If you need some awesome Gift Ideas for Teen Boys I have you covered, too!
- Ivory Ella Ombre Quarter Zip – A soft and comfy sweatshirt that’s perfect for teens causal wardrobes. Plus, 10% of profits go to saving the elephants.
- Ivory Ella Popsocket – The perfect and practical accessory for cell phones.
- Cozy Slippers – These little foot warmers are the world’s softest and coziest slippers! They stretch, so you don’t need to know her exact size!
- Makeup Brushes – With super fun twinkled rainbow handles, teens will go wild! These beautiful brushes are cruelty-free and won’t shed. Bonus!
- Swell Bottle – Sleek. Stylish. Covetable. With doubled-walled construction these bottles keep things cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. Beauty and brawn!
- Acrylic Storage Box – Help teens stay organized with this multi-functional storage box. Great for anything from jewelry to makeup.
- Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag – Onlookers will gush over the look of this bag. Your teen will fall in love with it’s style and functionality.
- Pink & Gold Acrylic Hoop Earrings – The ideal gift for teen girls. These earrings are lightweight and very comfortable and really make a statement!
- Blue Aviator Sunglasses – These glasses are stylish, but also functional with polarized lenses and a comfortable fit.
- Pink Throw Blanket – Your teen will thank you for this super soft, warm, cozy and cuddly blanket! Perfect for lounging.
- Mini Wireless Earbuds – A must for teens! This sleek model is lightweight and charges fast!
- Nike Sneakers – With over 40 color choices in these comfortable shoes (although white is totally in right now), you’ll find one she loves!
- Rose Gold Infuser Water Bottle – Instead of soda, let her infuse her water with fruit. Comes with a free recipe book.
- Portable Charger – There isn’t a more important accessory for a teen than a portable charger! This one is sleek and works anywhere. It comes in the popular color rose gold.
- Essie Gel Polish Set – Everyone from celebrities and even royalty enjoy this brand. It’s long wearing and gorgeous!
- Cable Knit Beanie – Cute and practical. One size fits most with this hat. It combines plenty of stretch and a snug fit for fashionable comfort.
- Plaid Scarf – A beautiful scarf perfect for winter that feels like cashmere. Totally on trend.
Don’t forget about the Stocking Stuffers for Teen Girls!
Although your teen doesn’t believe in Santa any more, they still love to getting a stocking filled with fun stuff! Here are some ideas for Teen Girl Stocking Stuffers.
- Ivory Ella Popsocket – A must-have phone accessory that works with any phone!
- Graffiti Stickers – Great to customize binders, notebooks, and water bottles.
- Lip Gloss – The perfect size product to fill a stocking!
- Lotion – It’s all about the smells and this one is lovely.
- Fuzzy Socks – Girls love these because they’re so comfortable!
- Bath Bombs – fizzy and fun!
You May Also Like:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!