Looking for cool gift ideas for teen girls? This gift guide has you covered. Teens can be hard to shop for but not with these clever and on trend ideas!
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small commission if you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Full Disclosure policy here.
Best Gift Ideas for Teen Girls
Figuring out Christmas gifts for teenage girls can be a challenge! They certainly don’t believe in Santa anymore, but they enjoy getting gifts just the same. I can tell you teens love staying on trend while maintaining their individuality and they love things that are personalized. This list has all that and more!
While they’ll love getting money, opening a card is not nearly as exciting as unwrapping a cool gift!
Teen Girl Gift Guide
- Colorful iPhone Case: What teen doesn’t have a phone and what teen girl doesn’t like to change her phone case out like a fashion accessory?
- Initial Alex and Ani Bangle: Beautiful personalized jewelry from an eco-friendly company.
- Unicorn Slippers: Unicorns are hot. hot. hot! There is no way this gift wouldn’t be loved by it’s owner!
- Nail Polish Bottle Holder: Easy way for girls to hang onto the bottle of nail polish so it never spills. Plus, it’s totally cute!
- Bath Bomb Gift Set: Bath bombs that are all natural and fun! Pamper your teen with this this gift set of 6!
- EOS Lip Balm Set: My daughter uses her EOS every day! This set of three is a great gift or stocking stuffer for soft, hydrated lips all season.
- ‘She Believed She Could so She Did’ Necklace: A unique and profound gift for the girl(s) in your life. Beautifully crafted out of stain-less steel.
- Lighted Vanity Mirror: This cordless, lighted, dimmable make-up mirror is perfect for teenage girls to get their makeup just right.
- Mermaid Tail Blanket: Handcrafted blanket that’s just too cute and comfy. Several colors to fit anyone’s style.
- Leather Tassel Keychain: Great way to add sparkle to someone’s everyday style and for them to get compliments from everyone who sees it!
- Expandable Stand/Grip for Phones: PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets. A must-have accessory!
- FOSSIL Watch: The hottest trend right now – Rose Gold. This rose gold-tone watch features crystal-set bezel and round dial with sword-shape hands, and 8 stacked-crystal hour markers. Gorgeous!
- Reversible Sequin Pillow: The perfect bedroom accessory. It’s even reservable!
- Instax Instant Camera: Serious fun for any teen, but especially teen girls who love to capture moments and pretty things! Tons of colors to choose from!
- ‘Live Colorfully’ Kate Spade Perfume: Absolutely devine. Fresh, floral, classy and super feminine.
- Colourpop Eye Shadow Palette: Long wearing metallic eyeshadow palette, featuring eight exclusive shades – the perfect gift!
- Amazon Echo Dot: A hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more. A teen’s dream!
I hope these Gift Ideas for Teen Girls helps make your holiday magical for you and them!
You May Also Like: