You need a Coffee Sugar Scrub in your life! Treat yourself to a refreshing spa-like DIY that’s wonderful for exfoliation and pampering! Makes a great gift, too!
Table of Contents
Coffee Sugar Scrub
What could be better than homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes!! Perfect for exfoliating, smoothing and pampering yourself for pennies! My latest creation is just what you need for a refreshing spa-like experience – a Coffee Sugar Scrub!
What better way to greet the day than a Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub. It perks you up, but also smoothes out all those rough patches! Plus, it’s all natural so no questionable ingredients you can’t pronounce.
No matter the season, a DIY sugar scrub is something you need in your self care routine. Sugar scrubs also make great gifts for friends, family, neighbors or teachers or bridal or baby shower party favors.
Materials Needed for a Homemade Sugar Scrub
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
- glass jar – I like ones with a snap closure that keep your scrub air tight.
- Organic brown sugar
- Coffee grounds
- Organic coconut (or almond, olive) oil
- vitamin E oil
- vanilla extract
- Cinnamon (optional)
How to Make a Coffee Sugar Scrub
With a few simple ingredients, you can treat yourself to a coffee-infused sugar scrub!
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a spoon. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
How to Use Your Homeade Sugar Scrub
- Scoop a small amount of the Coffee Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands or feet – or wherever you’d like extra soft skin.
- Allow to soak into your skin for a few minutes. Enjoy this time to relax!
- Rinse well and then pat dry with a soft towel.
If you’re short on time, massage the scrub all over your body and rinse during your normal shower routine.
SAFETY NOTE: Be very careful while using your sugar scrubs on your feet while in the shower. The oils contained in scrubs can make your feet slippery.
How to Wrap a Sugar Scrub as a Gift
Here’s the best way to make your sugar scrub into a gift or party favor:
Find a pretty jar with a secure lid.
Tie a pretty ribbon or twine around the top of the jar and attach a tag.
FREE Tags for DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub
The free tags that come with this Coffee Sugar Scrub give the name of the scrub as well as instructions for use.
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (almond, olive or coconut work best)
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a spoon. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an air tight container.
Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it’s best if it’s used within a month or two.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You May Also Like These DIY Sugar Scrubs: