This easy DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub smells wonderfully refreshing and gives you silky smooth skin. Also, the perfect idea for a handmade gift!
DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe
Once you try making your own DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub - you'll be hooked!! Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes are soooo easy and so pampering! You'll feel like you're luxuriating at an expensive spa but only need to step into your shower 🙂
There are some amazing benefits to Lemon Essential Oil! Not only is it a wonderful mood enhancer and a good remedy for restoring luster to dull skin, but it also helps with concentration, so great to use in your morning shower to start your day right.
Supplies for Making a Sugar Scrub
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure Policy here.
Ingredients for DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
1 cup sugar (using an organic one like this works well)
½ cup oil (almond, olive oil, or coconut oil work best)
½ teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional – it helps preserve your scrub and provides a little extra softening)
15 drops lemon essential oil
How to Make A Sugar Scrub
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix them together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an airtight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any chemical preservatives, it’s best if you use the scrub within a month or two.
How to Use Your Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Scoop a small amount of the Lemon Sugar Scrub in your hands with a spoon.
- Scrub all over your hands or feet – or wherever you’d like a little extra softness.
- Allow the scrub to sit on your skin for 3-4 minutes. Enjoy this time to rest and relax.
- Rinse well, and then pat dry with a soft towel.
DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You can add more or less oil to your liking.
- Store in an air tight container. Since this recipe doesn’t contain any preservatives, it's best if used within a month or two.
Click here if you want the darling labels to go with your Lemon Sugar Scrub. What's your favorite DIY beauty product?