Cobb Pasta Salad
It's the classic Cobb Salad turned up a notch! This Cobb Pasta Salad features perfectly cooked pasta, crisp bacon, ripe tomatoes, cubed chicken, chopped eggs, creamy avocado, and blue cheese dressing. Delish!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound farfalle or other medium-sized pasta
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled & chopped
- 1 large avocado peeled & chopped
- 3 medium green onions sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
Cook pasta al dente per the package instructions. Run under cold water to cool and rinse starch off.
Cook bacon and prepare all other ingredients. If desired, reserve a few of each add-in ingredient to place on top of pasta salad for garnish.
Place cooked and cooled pasta in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and pour dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
Garnish with reserved ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a day.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Calories: 479kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 877mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 16.3mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1.9mg