Crock Pot White Chicken Chili is an easy and healthy crock pot dinner idea for busy weeknights. Your family will love this tender chicken slow cooked with zesty spices and white beans.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- You can use either chicken breasts or chicken thighs in this recipe, or a combination of both.
- To make this a healthy crock pot recipe, add a grated zucchini to the recipe and cook as usual.
- This is a flavorful but mild chili, so If you prefer it spicier, feel free to add some jalapeños while the recipe is cooking in addition to adding them as a garnish.
- Depending on your preference, you can either leave the chicken in larger chunks or shred it once it’s done cooking.
- Adding the cream cheese is optional. If you want a creamier chili, add it to the crockpot 30 minutes before it’s done cooking.
- For thicker chili, blend the liquid with an immersion blender before you put back in your shredded or chunked chicken.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!