Easter Oreo Cookie Pops
Easter Oreo Cookie Pops are an easy and adorable Easter Treat! Chocolate covered Oreos with bunny ears and a cute little nose makes the cutest and yummiest treat ever!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Chilling time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 bag White Candy Melts
- 1 package Oreos (I like the double stuffed for this recipe)
- 1 package Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs
- 1 package Sixlets (M&Ms or other Pink Candy)
- 15 Marshmallows
- Pink Sprinkles
Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
Place prepped marshmallow ears on top of the cookie and then place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to middle-top. Finally, add a nose and you're done! Refrigerate until hardened. Enjoy!
Prep time depends on how many cookie pops you're making. Store in an airtight container.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- To make sure the cookies stay together nicely, we like to use Double Stuffed Oreos, but regular also work.
- Make sure you prep each cookie pop by dipping the stick in candy melt and securing it inside the Oreo. Then, let them harden up in the fridge for 5- 10 minutes before dipping the rest of the cookie or your pops may fall apart! Yikes!
- To keep them from being sticky when touched, we dipped the cut edge of the marshmallow ears in sugar.
- We find the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the size of the Oreo cookie.
- For the noses, we use pink Sixlets, but you could use spring colored M&Ms or pink jelly beans.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 2mg