Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip
This 5 minute Roasted Red Pepper dip is a tasty, flavorful appetizer your guests will love.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 7 oz. jar roasted red pepper drained
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley dried will do in a pinch
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- This is a wonderful make ahead dip. It will actually be better the next day as the flavors meld together.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip keeps in the refrigerator for about a week.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 0.9mg