Metabolism Boosting Chocolate Almond Shake
Start your day healthy and satisfied with a metabolism boosting
chocolate almond breakfast shake!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 1 - 2 Scoops High-Quality Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chia and/or Flax Seed
- 3 Tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk with or without vanilla
- 4 ounces coconut milk full fat
- 1/2 -1 cup ice
- Plus add-ins of your choice flax seed oil, greens, etc.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- Less liquid may be used if you prefer a thicker consistency to your shake. Add more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency shake.
- Dairy-free liquid choices include: Water, coconut milk or unsweetened plain almond milk.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 554mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 246mg | Iron: 5.1mg