Pumpkin Pie Bombs
In less than 30 minutes you can bite into these delicious Pumpkin Pie Bombs and enjoy the creamy pumpkin filling and cinnamon sugar topping.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar divided
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 8 cavities of a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Using your hand mixer and a medium bowl, beat your cream cheese, 1/2 cup less 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and brown sugar until well combined. Mix pumpkin puree, salt and pumpkin pie spice into the cream cheese mixture. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until evenly combined.
Open a can of crescent rolls, roll it out and separate into 4 rectangles. Seal the perforations between the triangles with your fingers and cut each rectangle in half to make 8 fairly even squares.
Place about 1- 1½ tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling in the center of each square of dough. Pick up the corners of the dough and pinch them together. Try not to let filling spill out. Seal all sides together and roll it gently between your palms to form a ball. Do this for all 8 bites — place in prepared muffin cups, seam side down.
Melt butter in microwave. In a small bowl combine 1 tablesppon reserved granulated sugar and cinnamon. Brush each bite with melted butter and then sprinkle each ball with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and then carefully remove from muffin tin and place on a rack to cool fully.
To make icing, place powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and mix to combine. If your icing is too runny, add more sugar until you reach desired consistency. Drizzle over Pumpkin Pie bombs and serve warm.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- Make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling in this recipe.
- Don’t forget to take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator to let it soften before you need it for this fantastic dessert.
- for the dough, we used the Grands size crescent rolls, and they seem to be a perfect size.
- Make sure to place your bites in the muffin cups seam side down so that the filling doesn’t escape during baking.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 2515IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg