Healthy Pesto Chicken Recipe
This Healthy Chicken Pesto Recipe is easy to make in 30 minutes and has the most amazing flavor!! Serve it with or without pasta for a tasty weeknight meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts cut in small chunks
- 1 package Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 zucchini cut thickly
- 1/4 cup tablespoons pesto store bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 Place chicken, tomatoes, broccoli, and zucchini in a large bowl and toss with pesto. Place on large sheet pan and spread out for even cooking.
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes. If desired top with Parmesan cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
Keeps in fridge up to 5 days
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
- Make sure you cut your chicken into bite-sized pieces to make sure they cook at the same rate as the veggies.
- Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- This recipe is great for meal prepping. Just make a batch and eat it throughout the week.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 1004mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1005IU | Vitamin C: 79.5mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 1.5mg