Looking for a cute Halloween treat idea for your Halloween party? Try these super easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops! They’ll be the gobbled up before you know it!
Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops
Yep, it’s that time of year. The leaves start to fall and the air gets a crisp chill. Not to mention, pumpkins, ghosts, goblins, bats  and mummies  make their seasonal debut! This year, like most years, I’m all about easy and adorable treats, so these simple and cute Oreo Pumpkin Pops are a must make!
It’s kinda my signature – adorable holiday treats that no one can resist! These Candy Pretzel Turkey Bites have been pinned over 30,000 times!! You don’t want to pass them up , so pin them for later here .
These Pumpkins are super easy to make and kids of all ages have fun putting them together (and eating them too!)
Plus, they’re made with Oreos, so you can’t go wrong!
How to Make Pumpkin Oreo Pops
Raise your hand if you can eat just one? Oreo, I mean! Now, cover them in melted chocolate and give them an adorable little face and I bet there’s NO Way you can resist! Who could??
Ok, let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need…
Supplies for Making Pumpkin Oreo Pops
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure policy here .
These Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops are a great way for the kiddos to help in the kitchen.
First, melt your candy melts according to the package instructions. Take apart your Oreo cookies. Next, dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid. 5 minutes should do the trick. Longer is okay too.
Take your cookies back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle to middle top. Break the end of a pretzel stick and place it in the top of the pumpkin for a stem.
Finally, add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate chips in the plastic bag. Then, snip off a tiny piece from the corner and pipe it onto the cookie pop to make a scary mouth!
Now, your hauntingly cute Halloween-themed treat is ready to be gobbled up!
Video for Pumpkin Pops with Oreos
So you can see my technique, I created a little video. (With my son’s help. You can see what he gets in return here ! It’s his favorite.) I’m more of a visual gal, so if you are too, this may help 🙂
If you’ve tried these Christmas Kabobs or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity , then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK , TWITTER , INSTAGRAM  and PINTEREST  to see more delicious food, fun crafts + DIYs and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Easy Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- 1 bag Orange Candy Melts
- 1 package Oreos ((I like the double stuffed for this recipe))
- 1 package Lollipop/Treat Sticks
- 1 package Candy Eyeballs 
- Pretzel Sticks
- Melt your candy melts according to package instructions. Take apart cookies.
- Next dip your lollipop stick in a dab of the melted chocolate and press it into the creamy center of the Oreo. Place the top of the cookie back on and refrigerate until solid.
- Take your cookie back out of the fridge and dip the entire cookie on a stick back into the chocolate (reheat if hardens). Cover the entire cookie.
- Break a small piece of the end of the pretzel stick off and place it in the top of the cookie for a stem.
- Place candy eyeballs somewhere in the middle of cookie. Finally, add a mouth by putting the melted chocolate in a plastic bag and snipping off a tiny piece from corner. Then, pipe it onto the cookie pop forming a mouth. Refrigerate until hardened. Enjoy!
The adorable Oreo Mummy Pops can be found here .
Tips for the Best Oreo Pumpkin Pops
- Use double-stuffed Oreos to have plenty of a creamy center to place your lollipop stick.
- It’s your choice, but I found the smaller size candy eyeballs work best with the size of the cookie.
- Make more than you think you’ll need. They’re a popular item at parties ?
Don’t be ghoulish, let everyone enjoy a pumpkin cookie on a stick at your Halloween bash or class party!
Or, scare up tons of ohhhhhs and ahhhhs by bringing these cute pumpkins as a hostess gift to any parties you attend.
You May Also Like These Treats:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful home tips delivered directly to your inbox!