I am grateful to be of service and bring you amazing content free of charge. This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full disclosure policy here .
Amazing Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee
The first time I took a bite of a cranberry bliss bar, I was hooked! So what could be better than taking cranberry bliss and marrying it with my other favorite holiday treat – Saltine Toffee ! This Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee is something special.
Crispy crackers, sweet buttery caramel and melted white chocolate topped with tart cranberries. Mmmmm!
You know why Saltine Toffee is so good? It’s that salty sweet thing. The combo is incredible. I never thought crackers would be a great dessert, but this recipe is so addictive, I was totally wrong!
It is no wonder it’s call Christmas Crack! Highly addictive!
My husband is the king of Traditional Toffee or Almond Roca . It’s highly sought after. He makes it every holiday for family and co-workers. (He shared his top secret recipe, so you might want to check it out!)
This Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee has a slight advance over Almond Roca.
It’s a little quicker to make than the traditional version, but the taste is just phenomenal.
How To Make White Chocolate Saltine Toffee
This recipe is so simple. Even those with few kitchen skills can make it!
The first step, create one layer of saltine crackers on your pan lined with parchment paper or a Silpat mat .
Next, combine the sugar and butter in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. This creates that yummy, buttery toffee! So good!
Immediately after it’s done boiling, spread it on the saltines, evenly coating all the crackers.
Then, place in a 400 degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Once out of the oven, spread the white chocolate morsels on the top. When it’s slightly set sprinkle the cranberries over the top! Push them in slightly to make sure they stay securely. Cool, break into pieces and enjoy!!
Seriously, you need to make a full tray of these and keep it around all season long!
Saltine Toffee as a Gift
Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee makes a great homemade gift idea. Neighbors love this stuff!! Here are some ideas to package up your Saltine Toffee as a gift for your teachers !
The Secrets To the Best Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee
- Make sure the butter and sugar are truly boiling before you start timing for 3 minutes.
The down sideThe upside to Saltine Toffee is that it doesn’t keep long, so is best eaten within a week or so. It can be frozen for 2-3 months.
- Because this recipe is made of mostly butter, using a high quality butter yields the perfect flavor.
- This stuff is so sticky, use parchment paper or your Silpat  to assemble. (My Silpat  mat is my go to baking and treat making kitchen item!! You need one of these so your recipes and cookies turn out amazing!)
If you’ve tried this Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee or any other recipe on Suburban Simplicity , then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it went in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK , TWITTER , INSTAGRAM  and PINTEREST  to see more delicious food, fun crafts + DIYs and what I’m up to on a daily basis!
Cranberry Bliss Saltine Toffee
- 40 saltine crackers (about a sleeve and a half)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 5 oz. dried cranberries (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Link cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- Combine sugar and butter in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Let boil for 3 minutes. Pour immediately over saltines making sure all the crackers are completely covered. Spread evenly across crackers.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle white chocolate morsels over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate and top with chopped dried cranberries. Push cranberries to in the chocolate to make sure they say.
- Drizzle white a little white chocolate if desired. Refrigerate toffee for 2 hours. Once set, break into pieces. Enjoy!
Try These Recipes:
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!