This Skinny Pumpkin Dip recipe is no bake and super simple to make in under 5 minutes. It’s perfect for a party or snack. Serve with apples or cookies of choice.
Skinny Pumpkin Dip Recipe
It’s that time of year. Pumpkins adorn porches and brightly colored leaves line the streets. One of the best things about Fall is pumpkin recipes! (insert squeal of delight) Everyone who ever tastes this Pumpkin Dip absolutely loves it!
It’s been years, so I’m not sure where the original recipe came from, but I used to serve it at the kids’ playdates when they were tiny. The days of playdates are gone, but the deliciousness of this snack or party munchie lives on!
How to Make Pumpkin Dip (that tastes like pumpkin pie!)
It’s really so simple and can be made in about 5 minutes. You may even have all these ingredients on hand. Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined! Too easy!
This is way better and healthier than processed junk food!
Crisp sliced apples dip nicely in this recipe, but if you want to use something more sweet for dipping, graham crackers, Nilla Wafters, Ginger Snap cookies or French toast sticks, work great too.
A Few Tips for Pumpkin Dip
- Remember to use pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling in the recipe.
- It’s best to take the cream cheese out of the fridge ahead of time so it gets to room temperature when you’re ready to make the dip.
- Pumpkin Dip can be made ahead and keeps in the fridge for about a week.
- If you want a fluffier version (and a little less healthy 🙂 ), you can add a 1/2 tub of cool whip when mixing.
- This recipe can easily be double for a larger crowd.
I have to say, this dip makes a great after school snack, so the kids have been enjoying it a lot lately with fresh picked apples! I hope you do too!
You might also like these recipes:
Join our email list for an awesome FREEBIE!!
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!