Pineapple Cucumber Salad
How to Make a Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Tips for Making Fresh Pineapple Cucumber Salad
- Fresh cut pineapple is best, but feel free to grab a container of precut pineapple for an even quicker recipe.
- I like the flavors to meld together, so you can eat this salad as soon as it’s made, but it’s even better if it gets to sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- If using an English cucumber, the skin is thin enough to leave on, so no need to peel.
- Fresh is best when it comes to lime in my opinion. I like fresh lime for this recipe, but you can use the refrigerated jar variety if that’s what you have on hand.
How to Make This a Pineapple Basil Salad
How to Turn this into Pineapple Cucumber Salsa
How To Serve Pineapple Cucumber Salad
- BBQ Pork
- Grilled Fish
- Fish Tacos
- Herbed grilled Chicken
Items Used to Make Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Microplaner – excellent for hard cheeses, onions, citrus fruits, ginger and more!
Lemon/Lime Squeezer – perfect for getting all the juice out of your citrus fruit! Dishwasher safe.
Video for How to Make Pineapple Cucumber Salad
Easy Pineapple Cucumber Salad
This 4-ingredient Pineapple Cucumber Salad is a simple side dish recipe with amazing flavor! It's so easy because it's ready in under 10 minutes. It's also Whole30!
- 1 fresh pineapple chopped
- 1 English cucumber chopped
- 2 fresh limes zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup cilantro minced
- salt optional
- Chop pineapple and cucumber into chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, cucumber, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice and sprinkle to taste with salt if using.
Serve immediately, or keep in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to let the flavors blend together.
The shelf life of this recipe is short, as the pineapple weeps and get watery, so it truly is best the day you make it.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Enjoy this salad during the summer, but really it’s good any time of the year!
Join for a FREE 5 Day Series to Simplify Your Life
Plus DIYs, crafts, recipes and helpful tips delivered directly to your inbox!